Monday, September 23, 2019

Sunday, September 22: photographing Larry’s Philadelphia Condo. Meeting a Friend, Going to yoga

 
Well I woke up and decided I wasn’t going to the 930 meeting. I got up at 9 AM and I promised Larry I would go through his condo and take pictures of every item 

 n the wall of the place. I decided that I would go straight there and take care of things. It went pretty well took pictures and Marie liked them. I was glad of that.  The coffee was really 

 ood at the OTF and I was really glad of that because I was pretty sleepy. 

  then had to go home because I forgot my backpack and the yoga clothes

 in it and the charger to my phone.  I got back pretty quickly and relax for a moment and then I headed back downtown to meet Mike at the Starbucks

 at the Bellevue Stratford. Maybe they just called the Bellevue I don’t know. Anyhow I like that place the burrito was very nice and we then took a walk and  talked about stuff and he was getting better from the surgery he had recently. He had to use a walker call. After we were laxed he went home and I went to my 4 o’clock yoga class. Well because the day was warm the fourth floor was very very hot. I also drink coffee right before and I found that to be a really bad idea.   Took me at least an hour to recover from the experience. I took a half hour in the studio and then came home and crashed to bed. Pat was very patient with me.  Pat and I talked for a while and then we headed to the Walmart no it’s cool to hang out and talk to them. I looked at trash cans and around area rug but they did not have an area rug and all the trash cans were dented which was really weird. After I got back I ate but I remembered that I had eaten previous so I wasn’t that hungry. 

No comments: