Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday, September 20: End of My 1st Week. Yoga

 Good day. I woke up on this Friday morning little bit tired because 

  kept getting up but the main reason is that I couldn’t get settled to sleep till

 1230 or 1 AM. I thought about doing yoga but thought better of it. I’m 



 onna do it tonight. Anyhow I headed into work and look for coffee places.  If you place it serve coffee near eighth and market 8th and Chestnut and neither one of them 

 serves soy. What I might do is just go to Starbucks or just buy my own 

 ontainer of soy milk and put it in our little fridge at work. Anyhow I went to 

 ork and started working on the long report that I started yesterday

 and stayed late for. Haven’t done Friday night yoga usually take the day off. 

 nyhow I have no dates going on. Wes is going to California.  I am meeting my

 brother John is coming in from California for a convention and Dave and
 Debbie and my mom for dinner. Michael can’t make it it’s hard for them to get out of going staying in Baltimore. Anyhow I practice on the report I mostly did it correctly but if you touch is that I forgot. I just need more practice doing creating the Excel spreadsheet. Any help another beautiful sunny day out here in Center City. It’s really nice taking lunch I didn’t do that too much when I was at Elmwood.  Well, anyhow I punched ahead with this report I have three names and I would’ve stayed clean it up but I wanted to get to yoga at 5:30 today. Anyhow majorly beyond anything I thought he might have to go to the emergency care bye care of it. So I left around 55 5:05 PM to the Elks get here 15th St. I even changed from my office. Because at 5 o’clock there’s one dude there and he was working overtime different than in the district. We could stay till six that’s our curfew and our IDs are good from 6 to 6. 

No comments: