Saturday, September 07, 2019

Saturday, September 7: Sunny ☀️ with Errands

The alarm came on after I had had some various anxiety dreams that 

  can’t remember right now. I was pretty tired but not too bad. I know I have stuff

 I need to do this weekend so I guess that’s what’s on my mind. Anyhow I
got on the bus and went to the meeting without my friend again. Anyhow it’s a sunny day for 
bringing out your newborn baby. It was a good meeting I actually shared & it 
 as decent. I was going to hang out @ the coffee shop and send the pictures but it felt really stuffy to me and then I looked at the 

 oogle maps on the bus right around the corner so I figured I’d be efficient to get home and gather my laundry and get the Oregon Avenue and drop off the The laundry. On the 

way back home I dropped my coffee on the train again but fortunately this time the top didn’t pop off. I think that’s because I had left coffee in it. . Today

 is the complete opposite of yesterday not a cloud in the sky perfect temperature.  going to take advantage of me running around Philly and back. I am going to get the dry cleaning done first   

 dropping off my clothes @ the dry cleaner for sure. I will go to the You Do We Do later since they have really long hours. I can’t pick up the clothes anyway till Friday since I am paid. Several days ago Trump was saying hat Alabama three hurricane and the National Weather Service in Birmingham 

 ontradicted Trump. Then yesterday,  NOAA  backed up Trump on his claim & threw the Birmingham office

 under the bus. Today NOAA accused of ‘moral cowardice’ as it’s buffeted with criticism for defending Trump’s Hurricane Dorian claim. I’ve  have never 

 eard of anything like this happening in my lifetime. Friend can never

 be wrong anything not to be wrong. Well 47 came after about 10 minutes

 and drop me pretty close to the Payless cleaners. Want to go to long and I

 need to pay up front $22. That’s not bad considering ahead eight shirts in about four pairs 

 f pants I think. They’ll be ready by Wednesday but I  won’t pick 

 hem up till Friday night or Saturday next week. I had a choice of taking the 57 to 47 back. The 47 was 

 ate but that worked in my favor. Got on the bus and decided to get 

 ff at walnut street with likelihood of somewhere I can get a snack



 before I go to 4 PM class. And are going to a place called Café Walnut. I used to hang up there once a while really quiet upstairs and I got myself a banana strawberry smoothie along 

 ith a Pepsi and a banana. Through the end of banana and hopefully they’ll

 give me some strength. It’s about 3 o’clock
 now so about half hour ago to catch the bus right at Walnut Street. Well I did that and I realized I had to get some water. I didn’t get it at the Café Walnut because they’re gonna 

charge two dollars for each of the small water so I got two small waters for two bucks. I hope the low humidity helps the temperature



 in the studio and stuff. So I got here at about 339 a timesheet for me to go in and 

 et ready for class. After class if I’m not totally exhausted

 I might just go to U do we do and then pick up but I’m not sure yet. I went to the yoga class and it was pretty
packed but the air was blowing

 the whole time so it was much more tolerable than it had been  during the summer. Yes, I did sweat of course but I felt a little stronger because I was able to breathe. After class 

  decided I  ouldn’t do any more errands and I came home to chill out and eat my

 Gyro sandwich. That was good. Pat then offered me a ride 

 hile he was going to work and I decided I would go to the Indian store 

 nd Kababish to get some food for the week. I successfully

 did that and I didn’t came home around 9 o’clock and just mellowed out I was a little bit sore with my funky knee. It’s just a flesh wound 

 t’s not a serious thing. So the beginning of week starting this Sunday 

and then my last week at Elmer District after 20+ years dedicated service. Oh yeahbaby oh yeah baby



No comments: