Monday, September 02, 2019

Monday, September 2: A Vacation Day at Home and in Center City

It’s Labor Day and I took a holiday. I decided that the 10 o’clock class 



 as way too early for my ass and I skipped it. I decided that I was sleeping and then meet my new friend downtown at 2 o’clock. When I took my sweet old time and

 ended up actually being in a hurry. Turns out that she couldn’t get to work 



 nd was not gonna be there by two so we postpone for another day possibly Thursday yoga after

 work. Anyhow there’s no turning back of the train was showing up so

 I decided that I would do what I did yesterday and chill out in Center City and

 finally email the hot yoga for a volunteer position I got the email address I just 

 aven’t done it yet. I bought a Gyro again but at least I’ll be eating it two hours 

 efore class instead of an hour that didn’t work too well. I got 

  free energy drink but I only took a couple sips because I had a feeling that would

 mess me up. It also didn’t taste that great either. So I’m gonna 

 nd up doing what I did yesterday sitting Rittenhouse Square chilling like a villain because that’s what I do when not taking pictures. Why hung out in 

 ittenhouse Square and I was very relaxing I chowed down on my sandwich

 and I’m hoping it won’t give me the same results yesterday

 was pretty exhausted. I met somebody in the program who’s friends do the same

 yoga class at least one of them does. So I entered a little

 bit of cachet ha ha. Anyway I earn that cash today with sweat plenty 

 f sweat. Well Wes was with his daughter I wasn’t able to meet Leslie and it’s pretty warm out. I 

 efinitely wouldn’t have worn long pants but oh well it’s now 331 I finally sent that 

 mail about exchanging my time instead of paying for class. I’m

 hoping they pick random days that I can choose from if they choose 

 e. I like have to learn how to hold towels well probably. Well, I 
 ent to class a little early and the room is already hot and stuff before work anybody came in. Eventually about 60 people showed up for this class. People very nice. Well the air never circulated  and the fans

 never went on. I gave Tyrone a little bit older but he found it and he’s a good teacher. Even acknowledge
 at the end if you can make it today..Yep that was the hottest day ever 

 asSeptember 2, 2019. But then again records are made to be broken. I decided that I would go to 645 MONDAY Night Beginners because I haven’t been there in a while and starts at 6:45 and it’s now 630 and I’m taking the bu because I was 

 ired. The meeting was good but I guess I was tired just seem to go on and 

 n forever. It is nice to see familiar faces again. Anyway, after that I went home and cleaned up my kitchen table little bit chow down and then went to bed. 

No comments: