Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday, September 30: Working and Yoga on the Last Day of September!

When I got up around 7:45 AM, Pat came in looking for the rent first thing this 

 orning. Lord knows I better not be late  with the rent. Anyhow we talked for a little 

 it and I think got ready for work and brought my long yoga laundry
 from the dryer and put some of it in my backpack to get ready go to work. Well, when I got in the mouse on my computer was not working and I had to relocate to another area on the 5th floor. I had to  Keep logging in to  

keep myself on that computer which was a drag. Well the mouse started 

 orking just before I left lunch so I was good. They’re going to have people come over 

 tomorrow and take a look at it. I’ve noticed where this job you’ll have moments of quiet like to test to do it one time. It was much 
 different in Elmwood district. It was always activity and always something 

 oing on. Anyhow I left work I went straight to the 5:30 PM class at

 the hot yoga studio. The room was pretty hot and but there was air so it 



 as A-OK with me. So it I like the class and the teacher was very good 

 ecause she kept the air flowing and I told her as much I’ve seen her in class 

 nd she  substitute teaches because she just got her certification

 after taking the certification classes this past summer. I hope I get to see her again

 in class anyway I came home and child down dinner look at YouTube 

 ideos and talk to a friend for a moment and then I scurried off the bed and scurry of the right word but

 sounded good. Meanwhile in the political world outside my protective sheet, the 

 histleblower Incident  with the Ukraine has taken a life of its own. But as we know

 Trump has gotten away with a lot of bullshit and he’s the kind of person

 that you give me an answer he’s going to keep taking more and more until somebody signs up to the bully. Democrats aren’t really that great at it. The Democrats

 tend to be the 98 pound weakling and the Republicans tend to be the bully that’s very obvious to anyone who has two years and two eyes to see



No comments: