Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday September 29: Moody Day @ Fairmount, Toppers and Yoga

Good morning on this fine fall Sunday in September 2019. Oh well I got up had breakfast looked

 at Bill Maher and decided that I would go to the Sunday meeting even though I 

 now my friend can’t make it. I took the bus and realize they had a detour

 because they had some kind a run for wet potato chips at the parkway this is the

 season of different kind of walks and runs for different charities so 

 e went up 20th and took the same route as the 33 ended up on 20th St. Good  thing I paid attention. I am feeling not so great about me and my ongoing life choices😮😢🙃🙁 I made a statement to my friend that I am done with online dating. She KNEW that I will change my mind. You know never say never! .. I went to business meeting today and I am one of greeters. Words of wisdom for this Sunday… When flirting with an age appropriate

 woman, When they say “WE” then I know they’re hooked up with somebody.  That “WE” word is a very 

 owerful word WE WE WE makes me wanna PEE!! Well I’m either getting payment from the last pet sitting for an advance payment for the upcoming  Christmas Pet Sitting but it doesn’t matter really I’m getting a niceTpoppers elite massage today at 12:30 PM so I can stop dwelling on my bed like choices for a momeent. Well before the massage I had a hell of a time trying to get there. First I missed the two Boston 33 bars. Then I 

 ecided to try Uber and they were even more of a cluster fuck that Nager ledge. I did

 get there and she was Celso it wasn’t bad at all. I then made the mistake of 

 cheduling to meet somebody to soon and I was eight minutes late I showed up at 2:38 PM and obviously she’s pissed at me because after I set my apology over the phone and text she didn’t respond so oops. Anyhow I 

 ent home and I don’t know if that was the best idea but I had no outfits and I  didn’t want to have to buy another town another pair shorts so I went home rushed

 and took the train back to downtown. I got the class in plenty of  time in the building I mean the studio is warm. It was warmer than and I thought it 

 ould be because it was pretty cool outside. I made it through the class but I did get in trouble a little bit for talking to someone I knew outside of Yoga. She was somewhat snappy. Anyway I made it to the class and then I wobbled myself back home and that was that


No comments: