Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday, September 27: Working and Paying. Trump Impeachment Inquiry

Good day gentlemen and ladies. I decided I would sleep and I had little dots of going

 to yoga at 5:30 in the morning but I decided no I need to sleep. So I slept in and did some

 household chores like taking out the trash just before the trash man

 showed up. And getting my yoga laundry out of the dryer from yesterday.  This is a

 major accomplishment for me. Anyhow I hope the mail and a package to my sister finally 

 fter I get 2 months. Not sure I’m gonna do after work I might go to yoga   Or skip it and meet Mike after work. I might want to meet Mike later or postpone another day I’m not sure. I ACTUALLY  have a date Saturday night in  I am out at 8 PM.  It was confirmed and she name the place.  I’m at work doing my thing it’s 11 o’clock now.  

Trump is in his worst predicament yet with the formal impeachmen

t inquiry started by the house several days ago and the whistleblower case about his quid pro quo with the 

 resident of Ukraine. Trump went to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Joe Biden son

 Hunter Biden. Whistleblower claimed that Trump abused his office and that White House officials tried to cover it up!   l

He’s now going to do scorched earth and the Republicans are going to offend him

 every which way. He’s going to use it as a fundraising tool to rile up his base. 

 hat’s why the house didn’t start impeachment proceedings any 

earlier. Nancy Pelosi says Bill Barr has 'gone rogue'  It’s a real mess!  It’s going to DOMINATE  The fall and winter news cycles coming up to the 2020 election!  Well the rest of the day at work Hualapai Summer Court at the districts are supposed 

 o return and did some tidying up. I had a little bit of downtime which is weird for me. And I found some  interesting information when I googled myself there was 

 another Mark Krull I thought  trouble with epic and I thought it was me. At first it shocked me.. I went  to West Philly to pick up something.  It was no there now  Well then headed back to Bellevue Starbucks 

 ight near mine. I can’t handle last three weeks in a pretty good way 

 f showing out for sure. Only thing is there’s no public restrooms. 

  went to the Wawa across the street. And then I politely asked the guy be at the 

 estaurant called the Palm  if I could go to the restroom and he was very nice

 about it first time. It’s a nice place. it’s not as stuffy as I thought it might 

 e. Mike and I hung out for a while and we had a

 coffee each. And left and went to his place. He didn’t really want me 

 o see it because it’s messy but I had to take care of mother 

 ature and I told him I didn’t care how messy my bladder was more important than

 aesthetics. We then hun out @ his place for a little while. I then headed out and got a massage at a 

 lace at 13th and Lombard near Mike’s place. It was a pretty nondescript 

 ooking place but the woman had a really light touch and actually did a little stretching which is something 

 ompletely different. After that, I went to that taco place right at the corner

 right in Lombard. I’ve been there before and they cook out awesome burrito so I got a big ass burrito with pulled 

 chicken and spices and other veggies I can throw on top of it plus 

  lot of walk in March my butt back home. Once I got home I chowed down on it and talk to Wes for awhile  about all kinds of stuff from dating to her his rip to California. we talk to my sister Alice and she had her opinions about various different topics. We agreed we would meet sometime tomorrow  after 12 noon when hopefully I’ll be back to Philly from a yoga class and go to tomorrow in Jersey 
The burrito was very good and it was time for me to go to bed since I have to get up around 10 after eight to make it to the 10 o’clock class via two trains and Uber.

No comments: