Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday, September 12: Elmwood’s Last 2 Days Dentist and Yoga

I woke up to an unseasonably  warm morning here in Philadelphia. I got up cleaned my infection wounds 

 n my finger in my knee ate breakfast and headed toward Saxby’s at 11th St.. 

  really still wish they had soy. Whole milk just doesn’t work that great

 with the coffee. It was a beautiful sunset sunrise however and it’s my second to last day in 

 lmwood. Well I’m at my sponsor and went over the 8th step. It’s going to be a long involved one. I 

 ent to the meeting but I had to leave early obviously so I’m not a half hour late to work I’m only 15 minutes 

 ate to work. This will be the last two days I can get away with being late 

 o of course I’m gonna take   advantage. I saw this website called the  uncomfortable it has these uncomfortable appliances and things do use every day and in comfortable format it’s quite fascinating. 
I  did a little bit of teaching today and saw

 two or three clients today. Have them didn’t show up so that was OK. The Alerts are not coming to me anymore you’re coming to my coworker so that’s a big  change. It’s pretty 

 arm today. I left work early to go to the dentist by 245. I then hope to go and buy a yoga mat go home and take my meds. I remember being told by my friend that Marshal’s has them and they do. I got a yoga mat which is

 nice and thick and it’s almost 6 foot.. That’s a good thing I’m gonna get a massage but I don’t think so and I got to go home and get my stuff for the yoga  class at 7:30 and I’d like to mellow out a little bit. Well I momentarily realized

 that I did not have my prescriptions. I then called the urgent care at Jefferson. 
. I ended up leaving my little yoga mat at the CVS pharmacy after I had picked up my 4 pills.  



I need up getting home around 10:00 PM pretty exhausted after event full day and week. The fourth floor studio with hot as hell but the fans kept running so it made it tolerable. Air! That

 makes all the difference in the world. I also found out there were

 no openings for two hour a week volunteer to pay off your key positions open

 so that will have to wait and wait. Tomorrow’s the last day of work 


 t Elmwood district. Good night everybody let’s see if I am weird dreams overnight.

No comments: