Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday, September 17: 2nd Day at New Job

Well, I got up at 5 o’clock but I felt way too tired to press on with going to 6 AM yoga

 class. I was tired and I wanted to be a week so my brain could pick up 

 n things like learning new Excel functions and etc. Anyhow I got

 up got to work and my official new state ID with all the bells and whistle‘s. Now I get in the building

. I now can catch the EL from the concourse level which is below the lobby. I 

 inished my report on good cause and created my own set of instructions
for the Excel reports.  I must be able to think clearly and absorb all the new 

 nformation. Anyhow I couldn’t do the evening yoga because I had a doctors appointment at 6:30. I was fortunate that I was able to go 2 the Apple Store and get another cord so I could charge my 

 hone at work because my phone can’t last all day without a charge during the day. I got that done and then I was fortunate 21 bus came right up and I went all the way to 46th Street. The doctor 

 ppointment went well. I don’t have to keep putting the Band-Aids on in 

 he queue for my infection. Just finish off all the anabiotica. I got a prescription

 for some anti-athletes foot. We then saw a Google Maps in so that I can

 take the 42 right through the 49 bus. Waited about five minutes and there 

 as the 42 bus and as I got off the 42 bus @ 33rd and Market

 the bus driver told me the 49 bus was right behind the bus I was gone so I had no way to transfer so I got to the 

 lubhouse nice and early so I could charge my phone. The meeting was good about 

 nsecurities. And then I hung out with Wes for a little bit show

 to my office stuff and decided I would get a chicken cheesesteak at 

 his pizza place right near the broad in Fairmount Broad Street line stop. 

 ell I waited about 15 minutes from Sandwich to be made. They almost put steak instead of chicken. And he almost gave me a regular Pepsi.
 Other than that it went smoothly. I waited

 another 10 to 15 minutes for the Broad Street train to show up. And I got  to 15th and market to approximately 10 PM.  The EL arrived approximately 10:10 PM. I then 

 te my chicken cheesesteak and talk to my friend for a little while until she 

 eminded me that it was after 11:00 PM. I stayed up another hour and then finally

 crashed. I’m hoping to make yoga tomorrow morning. 

No comments: