Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday, September 11: Sleep, Farewell to Me @ Elmwood

This morning I needed some recovery time from going to the urgent care last night. I showered and I put on my 
appointment and my anabiotic can put on my Band-Aids. This is going to be a routine for the next couple of weeks I have a feeling. Anyway I got 
to work a little bit late but my supervisor wasn’t even there yet which is been the case for a little while. I then proceeded to finish the 1st draft of my report. It only had 37 names on it. I was happy for the new person that only

 37 nine through there. It is going to be her first half month 

 his September. I also looked up that we had 22 active sanctions compared to the upstairs district having 6 so Elmwood is doing 

 OK. The gathering was pretty low-key. But

 it was nice to have a couple people friend who used to be in the 

 nit show up and had a cake and chicken and pizza. It was very nice. I did get 

 ome motherly advice not to curse so much anSlow down on the cursewords. I’d like to think it’s going to be easier 
because I hope it was worth it raining where I’m 



 orking then sometimes work was in our district. The people are lovely in the  offices in Elmwood like a family.“ We get along it’s

 messy but we get the work done. Well after that I took the El and the 49 bus to Fairmount to the clubhouse. I didn’t see my friend there 

 ut I did like the meeting. The speaker was pretty good. They had an interesting life living

 in Ireland 🇮🇪 and South Africa 🇿🇦. Pregnancy took over. I then caught the 49 bus home.

No comments: