Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday July 21: The Hottest Day of 2019 it was 99°

Hi friends. Today is another good hot day in Millbourne & Philadelphia. Today ;ought 2 be the last day of the heat wave! Monday
will bring heavy rain and then cooler temperatures to our area. I am glad that I have my umbrella 🌂 in my backpack 🎒! I got up but it  ook me awhile to get moving. I finished 

 esterday’s blog post and ate a bowl of cereal 🥣. I caught the train to 30th Street Station & then caught the 49 bus to Fairmount Ave. I got coffee and I 

 as little bit late so I had to sit in the back which today I didn’t mind. I just went by myself. No I was sitting there someone accidentally popped the washer in the sink and couldn’t turn 

 ff the water so I just went over there andt turned off the valves. Yes I did learn something fro being a home owner.  It was a quick fix. I



 found it funny that the dude with the woman didn’t know how to do it so there’s people less complicated than me out there huzzah huzzah!!🙃🙃🤘🏽🍕It’s now 1126 and my friend was supposed to meet me here but I’m pretty sure I know what happened so I’m going to leave
 in probably another hour. I just lookesd at Facebook and the news etc. I read this article in the New York Times via Google 

that that GOP is a personality cult under Trump. I also read that the way things are going Trump could  win reelection because Democrats are all mixed up in your messaging again well I 

 nded up getting a hold of my friend and they came over and we talked for a little bit. Well since I had  nothing going on today and I figured I can tag along for the ride good air-conditioning 

 n the coffee shop certainly didn’t. After initial rough time of getting out of Philly restaurant
with going on today and I figured I can tag along for the ride good air-conditioning 
 n the coffee shop certainly didn’t. After initial rough time of getting out of Philly restaurant was moved till we got to the Mickey D’s in Milford Delaware. We picked up her kid and w 
 drove back to Philadelphia via I 95 and 76 W. We got the Fairmount

 and then she went out for Whole Foods fetch and then also got us some delicious pepperoni pizza.

 The whole fruit pizza hit the spot for sure. I think I got emails and messages 
about the photographs again. I think I kept them at bay but not quite yet. My brother then called me and asked for a group of pictures sent via  private link. I also signed up for the Phillies 

 witter feed so I can file the team a little bit at least. I started feeling better after hitting a period of exhaustion

.

No comments: