Monday, July 08, 2019

Monday, July 8: Back to Work w/ Rain, then humidity

Well I got up around 8:15 AM this morning. I was pretty drowsy but browse myself up. I 

 as a little bit late but it didn’t really matter since my supervisor came in around one 1:00 PM. I got about 25 Alerts which was what I expected. It could’ve been a lot worse. I feel really stiff. It 

 as raining pretty steadily when I got to work and it’s now 1:57 PM and the rain 

 as stopped but it’s cloudy and humid at this point. I got some of the alerts

 Donna and returned the missed phone calls that I had. My mom hurt her hip so I’m going to media PA and helping her

 with that after work. Now trying to get some lunch. Well, I kept up with the alerts pretty 

 ood. I took the train down to media and I caught the 5:41 PM train just in time. got to mom’s around 630. We had dinner and then I went out to the Acme market

 and got her stuff and got me a few things while I was at it. I thought I lost my 

 eys. I did find them. I hung them up at my moms ski area. Also found some LBI 

 ouvenirs that I picked up. The Florida souvenirs are still missing. I spent $90 and

 souvenirs that sucks. I then came home around 9:45 PM and then I 

 ust couldn’t sleep so I puttered around the house and talked on the 

 hone and can try to catch up to my blogging of last week while on vacation.

 I feel all right just the normal out of sorts stuff but that’s
 normal during after family vacations.



No comments: