Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Monday, July 29: Tired Old Monday @ Work

Well I thought about yoga but I’d decided I needed to sleep so that’s what

 I did. I got up and checked myself directly to work but I got there around 15 minutes late and I just signed in late because my supervisor was sitting there. I was asked 

 mmediately to give her some sanctions so I knew the pressure  was on. I’m about 25 to 30 Alerts behind just like I was after I took my vacation early 

 his month. Only thing saving grace was that I didn’t schedule anybody and I had no walk-ins today. I want to have a game and watch some stuff. I found out I have 

 o apple sausage. I wanted to make sure I had enough supplies to last through tomorrow and  Wednesday. Well I left work a bit tired but I had therapy so I was ready to go. I found out to my dismay that my appointment 

 as actually at 5 o’clock and I was late so I showed up and made 

  430 appointment or 4 o’clock appointment for tomorrow I wasn’t really thrilled but I had

 really had no choice. At that point I decided not to  o to MONDAY Night 

 eginners and just go home and crash. I went ahead and ate my dinner and crash like a sailo

r

No comments: