Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday, July 17: First Day of Heat Wave

Well I didn’t even make an effort to get up for yoga. I was hoping to get my backpack 

 ack but it doesn’t appear I’ll get it back that soon. I got up and then took the train to 40th St. to go to greenline to get some coffee. My coffee routine changed a lot since the infamous soy 

 anishment by Saxby’s. I used to go there most every day but not so much now. Anyhow I went to 

 he coffee place and got my coffee. The barista it was not that

 pleased currently. I then went  o work and only got there about eight minutes



 late. I got there before my supervisor it’s always well there. I then started 

 mashing out on my alerts and cleaning up after yesterday‘ mass at 

 he end of the day. I wrote up a OIG referral and shared it with my supervisor. 

 e’re just gonna let things hang out. The guard to talk to her cause I know each

 other so she may be more cooperative from now on. I got 10 more

 alerts and it’s really hard to catch up at this point. The sanctions are kind of
   going by the wayside. A lot of them were due mid month and we are in mid-month now. It is really hot the high wa 95°  and it was very humid. It wa 92°  when I got into work.  

I did venture out to the Bodega and got my usual food stuffs. I then went back to work.

 There’s a lot of laughing and women talk going on as usual. 

The person that sits across from me is officially leaving in 2  weeks on August 2. She’s going to go to probation parole. Tough women like to go there. It’s just a

 thing like other things. I then left work earlier than I did yesterday and at this

 point I decided to take the market Frankford line to 30th and then take

 the trolley to 22nd to either the seven or 48 bus. I caught the 48 bus which 

 as packed. But at the coffee shop and then go to the 6:45 PM meeting. Well it was a really good meeting with James because it actually. Before the meeting someone
 who and asked for a picture reminded me that she wanted to buy a picture for me so I’m gonna wait for her to tell me the size she wants. Anyhow I went to the  meeting and I heard   someone who’s anxious 

 bout sponsorship like myself  Afterwords I gazed at these threatening skies and want to take pictures of it. I then decided Iwould go eat at Bishops Bishop‘s collar. I invited 

 haron but I guess she wasn’t available. I went ahead and ate myself and the Phillies were leading the Dodgers won nothing. They choked with their release

 pictures last night I Sworl on this highlight video of the manager getting a Vic did after the guy gave up a three run homerun in the top of the ninth-inning.

No comments: