Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wednesday, July 24: Mid Week Yoga, Work and Job Application @ 8th and Market St.

Hi I decided I’d wake up for yoga since I won’t be able to go on Thursday. I 

 ot up on time but I’m showing up a little later cause I’m actually having a small amount of cereal which seem to be OK for my stomach. It 

 as a nice morning no rain and no extreme humidity and heat. I arrived with about three minutes to spare. I just came just with my shorts and T-shirt that I was going
to wear to class so I didn’t have to unbutton your shirt 

 nd remove my long pants etc. The room was hot as usual but not

 quite as hot. I really struggled with my balance today I’m really almost tipped

 over several times on things but I did improve on my stretches.

 A long way to go. Anyhow I’m really glad I pulled it off even though it was

 extremely  difficult at times and I was sweating like crazy. I’m glad nobody pays 

 ttention to what everyone else is doing it makes it a lot nicer for me. 

 nyhow I went to the CVS got some milk for the house and my juice.
 I stopped at 40th St. for coffee and then after that went home to shower and get dressed. I was lucky that Pat was around. He drove me to work and I was there only about 5 to 8 

 minutes late. At work, I worked on a few things such as my alerts. I got about 8 more today. I am not written up a new sanction 

 ll month. I’m hoping my June production will cover me. But I should do a few so they don’t wonder. I just have a lot of appointments Thursday and then next 

 uesday I have a ton. Interviews that is. Well I helped on the 48 bus and it got me here earlier than usual I think I got here around 5:40 PM. The meeting 

 tarts at 6:30 PM I saw an array of people from the meeting being social and like me. It’s a beautiful day out here in old Fairmount. That nap I took of work
 really helped!!  I think also feeling motivated to apply for that job I think gave me a little energy that I was sorely lacking around 3 PM today.
In the last few 

 ays when I eat lunch I just got food, or I just want to sleep anyway. Well today was Robert Mueller’s testimony on Capitol Hill. U-verse was in front of the house representative. From what little I saw it was a shit show over there basically it was a draw so it’s not going do much of 
anything. I heard two friends of mine that in the Senate it was a little better from 

 uller. From what I saw he seemed a little bit overwhelmed by the extreme 

 artisanship. He was from an era one it wasn’t quite as bad. You know what I 

  mean like 10 or 20 years ago. In other words as one publication 

 late said “This Was No Watergate!” Anyhow I said here being Mr. sucks cell
phone man and black man. What there socialized in the indoors. This place OCF efforts a lot
  more comfortable. This place cannot handle heat over 90°So went to the 

 eeting and speak with someone I knew in my very early days of going to AA. She was 

excellent as we thought she would. She is one of the first burn the people I

 met if not the first person I met in the program she’s really Groovy and she has 

a really friendly presence about her unlike a lot of people that I 

 on’t know well. Afterwords I didn’t get to congratulate her because she 

 ad too many other people specifically women

 around so I just split. Afterwords I went to CVS and got a couple of

things and then got 48. Fortunately the bus home because it was on 

 airmont Avenue instead of 23rd St. And then got home and had myself my Indian food. I didn’t talk don’t want anyone over the phone but I 

 ill be seeing my sponsor tomorrow at 7:15 AM at the Saxby’s. You know the place that gave

 up on soy because of the contract that states that they got a good deal on the oat

 milk so long as they don’t have any other alternative milks. Portion but American style.



No comments: