Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Tuesday, July 2: Packing and Off to LBI

Where after staying up too late looking at old Philly’s videos and 

 orrying about how I’m going to get my photos to Larry, I woke up. Around 8 o’clock. I packed my stuff and then I gave away 

 t some of Larry’s clothes to pack because there’s just too many for me and Pat need a church so it all worked out nicely. Pat drove me to the 69th Street terminal and I took the media trolley to the Wawa 

 in Media and met my mother there. Went back to mom’s place and

 got her stuff. I then drove towards Long Beach Island. Stopped at Mayo’s halfway house. It’s right

 there with you if you do start. We’ve been going almost there

 coming go to Long Beach Island. Mom and I were curious what was there at Mayo’s now. I was looking through some old graffiti I put on the wall of the bathroom but that was 35 years ago or so. 

 nyhow I made some chili and he had a sandwich. She thought the food 

 asn’t all that great but she ate one of the sandwiches. And I eat the 

 ther one. We didn’t got down to the island and or houses right near St. Francis church. 46 near the Boulevard. in Brant Beach. We then set her greetings

 and I met John’s fiancé is very nice. Her name is Corey. We didn’t decide to go to the beach and the water isn’t too bad for Long Beach Island standards.  It’s
 the kind of thing where it feels nice what you get used to it but you don’t feel numb when you come out so that’s a plus. We said  we better go to the beach today big heads but should be cloudy 
 he rest of the week. What went to the beach and it was very nice. Unlike Florida
you could just sit and lie down in the beach for a lengthy period of time without boiling. When in the water in for this time of year and the 
water was nice 

 t was somewhere around 70 which is very good for here. We will 

 tayed to the beach till about four and then we came back 

 rdered our pizza and went to the custard as per tradition. That was around when I was a kid too. They see it’s like 
reminiscence tour of Long Beach Island. 

 he last time I was here was I think five years ago with the family. So it’s 
 mazing stuff is still here when I was still in high school and elementary school too. Anyhow, unfortunately Alex‘s grandfather died and we skip the sunset

 watching just chilled out. Everybody went to bed 



 round 930 10 o’clock. I had trouble sleeping on the air mattress







 because it wasn’t inflated enough so I slept on the couch. They’re serving up some good coffee here

No comments: