Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday, July 12: The Day at Work and Hanging In Ritttenhouse Square

I got up late today as I have for the last two weeks including

 the vacation. I like this week because there’s no drama but there’s a void going on. Anyhow I got to work a little bit late & then I just started working on my alerts and two people did walk in 

 oday. I didn’t feel like I got enough done today unlike the other days where 

  felt like I was getting stuff done. The women were talking it out rages
 speech today. There was lots of cursing in M effing this Nino talking about stuff in the news and women gossip stuff. Makes me  sounds like a sexist but I’m just observing that’s all it 

 s man. Anyway I just sit here and work and driving away. Hopefully I can get

  deposition so when I take vacation or not swimming upstream. After that I 

 ecided I’d go downtown but at the same time I was really tired. So I came upon   great idea at least in my mind. But I would walk to Rittenhouse Square and then take a nap. It was a beautiful day 

 o do so since it was sunny and there’s a nice breeze. I did that and then went to

 Saxbys with my own soymilk in hand. So he is not the 

enemy it really isn’t!!😮😃 Anyhow after I went to Saxby’s I went to CVS and I got a couple items such as pasta and milk and cereal. Yes, I did get 

 y juices well it’s not on sale. I think got my butt home after watching his kids dance etc. Summer is truly here in the big city lots of “action.“ yeah man anything 
 oes in the city take a commuter train and it’s like they’re all strict and shit and they just want to 

 ell you to be quiet and stuff so you Gotta make a trade off either action or excitement mixed in with their ghetto or peace and quiet with the overpriced 

 uburbs where people are uptight Anyhow I’m glad I got 

 y monthly Transpass Who is my first week back from vacation I’m kind 

 f getting settled into my lifestyle if that’s what you call it. 

 here’s a lot of future pregnancies around here in the world. 

No comments: