Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday, July 28: Fairmount, West Philly PetSitting, and Ambler

Good morning everyone or good day shall I say. I got up around 11 AM 

 nd just jumped in my clothes and took the train to 30th St., Station. I didn’t take the 49 bus because it was running late and I took Uber. That was an adventure because

 when you try to catch anywhere near his 30th St. do you just squat there and you 

 ave to find them at the Hoover area which isn’t labeled at all. I  

did catch it and the guy was nice and I got there it wasn’t full for a change. I was able to run back and get my coffee 

and there was plenty of seating on a Sunday which is very rare at the clubhouse. 
 ince this is the seventh month it was tradition meeting and it was sent tradition about money. I generally sore subject with me but it was a good meeting. I confirmed 

 oday that I am going to Florida Aug 15th to help Larry Move to West Palm Beach. Larry and I will be driving after several folks I am flying on Spirit 1-way on 
Aug 21 and arrive at 11:55pm. I hope I get this state job downtown😯 I applied last Wednesday. Then I won’t care about missing another week 
off. I got a call 

 hursday & I noticed on Friday night from the personal lady  and I need to call back Monday. Pray!!!!!!  the trolley got all backed up because of 

 ignaling is all screwed up!! 😮I'm walking the dogs really soon. It’s six it’s 12:18 PM and I decided to update this blog posting and relax for a minute before I go 

 pstairs to do the dogs. I talked to my sister about my “work is hard” figurine. It was an interesting
conversation   . She’s gonna let me know when I can come over and it looks like it’s gonna be around Thanksgiving. Anyhow I gave the  dogs a long nice walk after mopping up the kitchen

 floor a little bit picking up a little bit of poop. Just when I finished the woman son approach the door. I was a bit flat footed but I recovered 
quickly. I am at up talking to the woman for a while about her ex and it was hot as hell when I walke
d towards the trolley @ 46th and Baltimore. I got a Gatorade a Pepsi and waited and waited and talked and talked. I’m still going up 

 an believe none of the other person ain’t answering the phone. If she doesn’t answeryour phone I’m finding a place to eat chowing down and then going back home taking a nap. I got on the train on time and the one conductor very grouchy I asked him “Is everything all right are we just gonna stop for a  while.” I asked  ecause the train started going backwards and then we sat

 for 5 to 10 minutes. He just walked right by me like I didn’t exist. The woman  behind me is cracking up by the woman on the left was massaging her husband.Good times man! Yes on the same Trevor Noah show that busted on Spirit Airlines there’s a report that the fraternal fertility rate is going own it’s the lowest ever. So less people are doing it good for the hood I for on I think this is good news people are coming to their senses. It’s expensive to raise babies 

hough it’s easy to make them what’s not even easy for some of us. Well I got off the train at ambler after taking some pictures. And still no word from my friend. I just walked up to the house knocked 
on the door and she was fine. We decided we needed to eat because I was really really hungry. We decided to go to la lemon. I went there Friday but I don’t care 

 ecause I knew that would be be decent not horribly expensive. We really enjoyed the food and the place a little bit bigger than the one in Conshohocken. After 



 hat we hung out for a bit and I helped her with her Facebook  sign in on the old grand pad. It’s like an iPad but supposed to be for older people. I then got that six 1:01 PM train into Center City and then I went to second Street and Larry and I are going up to go back to my place. 

No comments: