Monday, July 01, 2019

Monday, July 1: Leaving Florida and 1 Day in Philadelphia

I started my Monday morning @ about 5:15 AM this 

 orning to get ready to eat breakfast and go to the Palm Beach International Airport e.g. PBI. Had an English muffin and coffee. I also have a banana that’s not quite 

 ipe yet but I’m deathly gonna eat it. We took the rental car that we rented just to get us to the airport. We left approximately 6 AM  for an 8 AM flight. We had a little trouble 

 ith the TSA which was good. The flight was smooth but they took a while to let  us off the airplane.. It was due to taxing it. Anyhow we got to the Charlotte airport 

 arry were in a big hurry even door. Got boring and 40.. I can put on a duty that is in his condo to move boxes around again and take pictures for the sellers property. I’m definitely an 

not gonna want to do it all day. I need to nap in have time to myself. No I’m probably going to go to my moms tomorrow morning. I might go tonight if I feel up to it.  Wemade Philadelphia on time and then Larry found out hey suitcase had a broken wheel. He got  ent to customer Service of American Airlines. He had  to 
bring his  suitcase back to get it repaired. We then called Lyft back to his place.Well when we got back to his place and a time to

 do more moving work. I took a cbunch a Photos and Yelp in stages place. I also 

 elped him bring up boxes and bring down the ladder that he barred from the

 storage room. That was two hours. It’s now 4:21 PM. I’m ordering your own sandwich and a Pepsi
 and then I’m gonna go to Starbucks and take care of mother nature. I hope I have time to go to Rittenhouse Square and laid out a little  it after I chow down. 

 ’d  ike to make a meeting till since I’m already here. Anyhow as usual, 

 they didn’t have Pepsi for the umpteenth time so I went to another vendor gold 

 nd one drink off the second one. But if I did that I would hit the bathroom

 at Starbucks while I’m here so that is in my way. The Genius Bar at Apple should be ready  u 6 PM so hoping to eat my sandwich drink my drink and 😴 nap

No comments: