Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday, July 27: A busy one

Well Pat came in around 7:15 AM to fix my toilet and succeeded. After that I went

 back to sleep and then got up and caught the train on time around 9 o’clock. The only problem is the train was delayed
but that worked out pretty good because the 49 bus was delayed as well and that was a good thing so I was able to get to the OCF Coffeehouse 
 and deal with

 the long ass line. I realized I forgot my backpack and my charging materials which I’m going to need because I’m going to be visiting a friend in Ambler and walking the dogs the mini-Pins.

  Well I didn’t hear from my friend in ambler so I was looking for  

lights from West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, August 20. Larry’s going to 

 fficially move on August 15. Tuesday is the best day to fly because it’s cheaper. 

 o I went back-and-forth with him while waiting for the 49 bus. When I 

 I caught the 49 bus I came home and decided I take 
 eeded a nap and needed to charge my phone.It was a pretty decent nap. I then remembered this time to bring my backpack and my charger. Mom gave 

 e a laptop and I can’t break through the sign in so I’m gonna go to the little computer place near where Pat used to live to see if they can break
through 
the computer. Well I went to the little computer place. It was 2:45 or 2:45 PM 

 nd they were getting ready to close and the guy said the technician’s not here

 was just the Asian dude in a black guy just hanging out. He said the guy  could 

 harge   $45 to jailbreak the computer. I would think I can do better than that not even

 looking it up on the Internet helped. There’s all these complicated things with 

 etting a thumb drive for getting the windows desk which my mom didn’t have  and I certainly don’t have. Well rather than ask my brother 

 ave and provoke him I’m just gonna wait till payday and give thedude 45 bucks to fix the damn computer so you can be usable. After I found that out I went to Center City and did some 

 rrands. I went to target and looked at trash receptacles mean laundry basket and nothing really there that I liked. And then went to CVS got a couple goodies 

 nd killed a little bit of time in Center City people watching taking pictures of buildings. It was a beautiful day to take photographs. Almost forgot to mention that I 

 ent to TD bank to deposit a $37 check my mom gave me when I went shopping for. I’m hoping I have enough money after my yoga $79 clears. I then caught the bus up towards Fairmount. I went to the 530 meeting and then after the 530 meeting I 

 ook the 49 bus to the trolley and headed

 up to West Philly to walk the dogs. I took a lot of videos of which

 I turned into stills which mixes up the order of the pictures a little bit. Actually took a 

 uick trip to my place after picking up the food kebab us. And then turned

 around and took the train back in downtown and took the 49 bus again out of her mouth. After farm and I then went to West Philly walk the dogs Bangkok the 

 rolley and yell back home pretty late around 10:00 PM. I did see Mike and his wife as I was making my rounds 

walking  the dog it was interesting they had Shakespeare in the park.



No comments: