Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday, July 19: Sleeping In and Grinding @Work. Hitting Center City and Fairmount

I decided to sleep in because I was very very tired. If you’re good to sleep 

 n it. I had a weird dream but of course I completely forgot about it once I got a week. I was hoping to be able to get hot coffee before the day got really hot but alas I did not.

 I got to work on time and worked out cranking out my alerts. 

 here were so many of them. There’s a lot of chitchatting since it was Friday and it was payday. 

 oman sitting next to me and I left had to leave early to get her an actual tire rod fixed so she could go to AC. I 
myself might go to Millville. I’m not sure only because I’m being pressed for photograph duty that Larry’s. Well I did get all but about 10 alerts 
 one which is the best 

 osition I’ve been in since I got back home from vacation A little over 10 days ago.

  Now I need to start sanction people and writing an 
 verpayment or two or three. Well a lot of drama with discussed across from my desk. Makes me happier than single. Anyhow 
 work ended and I’m gonna meet my friend 

 t Fairmount for a meeting. I’ve ventured out in the 94° temperature that it is right now. Well, I went just found out to go to an Al-Anon meeting with a friend 

 f mine. We met at the OCF and talked for a while we then decided that we  could just skip the meeting and keep talking since it was much cooler in the OCF and 
we were on a roll. It was fun. I’m going to say that anxiety is no joke when you have it really bad. Anyhow I had the last of my Indian surprise. Larry asked me why I like Indian food so much. I just told him for me it’s comfort 

 ood like some people like cakes and pies and candy pasta and Indian man are mine. Some other people like candy 
or chocolate but I’m just different 

 han most. Well Lindsey Graham who once despise Trump and now his favorite lickspittle said Trump is not a racist he’s just a narcissist.   his is there were at now backhanded compliments to defend the indefensible. We 

 an make it till the end of his term but one more years of this dude being older andsicker   no thanks🤮 well,

 talking to my friend really help because I was helping her out and that helps me. As they say if you’re thinking about 

 omeone else if you can’t obsess about yourself the brain can’t do two things at once especially with that. Tomorrow supposed to be 100° that Ohta be interesting

No comments: