Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Friday, July 5: Sunny Day Before the Wedding

Well I awoke from my cocoon in the garage at 10:30. I was glad I was 

 ble to sleep in since I was up till about 2:30 AM. I immediately found out where Alice was and went up here and hung out with. 

 Alice and Kate. We showed her some of the Memes were laughing our asses over last night. We then made plans to go to the beach. David was working on his job away from work and John
went out and got more air mattresses because the folks staying at the Airbnb near

 Atlantic City found out that the place was really dirty in and came back.

 So we’re really going to have a full house and stuff tonight. Why was at the beach I 

 ung out with one of the other wedding guess Xavier and I forget her his dad‘s name. 

  stayed in the water a long time. I decided to go because I was there since 1130 and I

 just wanted to get cooled off. I realize it there but already drank all my drinks 
 nd it was time to bail. Alice invited me to the Custard Hut. I walked there. The only reason they were still there is because your food order originally

 got lost. So I hung out with them for about five minutes they went home and I ordered a hero and I’m going to Blog and have some me time.
 I’m then going 

 o go to the township and pay for that stupid beach badge I lost. It’s a blue 
ne and it’s for the seasonal so God knows

 how much that’s going to be I think it’s $25. Is now 2:19 PM. Even though I got up late I started my action  arlier. This is the 

 ay before the wedding it’s a good day to do Mark stuff that won’t get me in trouble. Well I made it  to the township building and 

  found out the damn beach badge cost 40 bucks +2.75% tax.While walking back I ran into Yukuri’s classmatesas as they were going to the Custard Hut I did ask him

 if I can walk with them and they said OK. Always good to ask. 

 t’s now 3:35 PM. Well, Alice contacted me and I got her to diet Pepsi 

 ack to Custard Hut. I also found out Wes drop by. John invited himpersonally which

    was really nice. It’s good to see Wes and catch up on stuff. Jack and 

 udy Shea are here as well and Jon served up some delicious ribs. 

 hey weren’t the skinny bogus ones I used it was a kid, they were meaty and 

 hewy and moist. I think I had three of them a really. I think the ribs are 



 alled St. Louis style. I’ve never heard of anything like that before.

No comments: