Thursday, July 11, 2019

Wednesday, July 10: Doing a Report: Going to Fairmount

Well I got up late again and I’m getting kind of used to it I’m afraid. I got a ride in with Pat. He 

 irst offered to drive me to the 40th St. Green line but instead we went to the 44th St. 

 reenline at Locust Street. I had some coffee and that was really good. I then got to work about 9:15 AM. I did

 beat my supervisor in which was good. I didn’t set up on getting things cleaned up since I’ve had no clients 

 cheduled today. I like these days look cracking out reports it’s a little easier for me 

 entally and otherwise then doing bang bang bang interviews back to back. 

 nyhow, I got half my compliance report done. I had to schedule about seven partial

 appointments since so many of them had like two or three days left and zero days left as of 

 oday. Left to work I picked up Wes‘s iPad and then took the train back to 30th St. Brancott the trolley

 at 19th to 2 19th StAnd then I cut the 33 bus. Wes was on a conference

 call so I went to the meeting myself found a seat and chatted up some cool dude for a little bit. Who

 is the speaker discussion and I was good so I ended up feeling kind of 

 ncomfortable tea and for some reason so I just went and retreated at the coffee shop where

 I was working on my blog. I got provincially kicked out of the OCS and waited outside the

 urban saloon for Wes to come back and pick up his iPad. What I thought was 

 oing to be a short conversation ended up being a couple hours of hanging out and shoot in a

 bowl about him going to the shore of my family his life thus far etc. 

 tc. It was very comfortable and chill. I went inside the urban saloon to heed the call of mother nature got it I feel like I 

 as totally out of place there. I was double the age of most of the people in there I felt. Overall though at the after the
meeting part was really fun arrange enjoyed my 

 ime. He didn’t talk to Jan and drop me off at Broad in Fairmount. I picked up two Pepsi’s and caught 

 he Broad Street line. I did end up going the wrong way on the L cause I wasn’t paying attention but I got off at eighth Street so I just turned around and headed home. I left a suite at 11 o’clock.

No comments: