Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday, July 11: Humid, Rainy Day. Trump Dumps Citizenship Question Finally

Well I woke up around eight next thing you know it was 8:44 AM before it finally got myself out of bed. I went straight 



 rom home to work I was thinking of going to 40th St. but by the time the train  

howed up and I was not a practical choice. I went to Rite Aid to see if they 

 ad my juice. They did I thought my juice three of them for three bucks 

 nd then I got one of those Starbucks mixes. So I went into work ready for 



  busy day of seeing people. The first person came and wasn’t even mine but they

 put it on my chart and the first real person came in around 1030. I did see her 

 nd then I just started taking couple calls and getting some busywork done. Only 

 ne other person ended up coming in and they came around 3:30 PM. In the meantime I was pretty 

 ungry so I just had to eat a hodgepodge of stuff I had in the fridge raider it tasted pretty good but everything felt kind 
of strange in my taste buds. Anyhow 

 y supervisor came late and I finished off last of the sanctions I wrote up in before my vacation. So tomorrow I’m going to try to zoom 
 out on the alerts and then give at least one sanction to these people so I on’t hear anything. It was announced today by Trump that he would not push to have the citizenship question put on the census. This is a great 

 elief for the time being. Of course came up with some money underhanded

 BS such is asking all is agencies collect data on noncitizens. He such a jerk. Anyhow, I went 

 o the meeting and it was a story from the back of the book. I enjoyed as much as I could and then I quickly escaped to OC have to hit  the can and then catch the bus towards West Philadelphia. decided to go to an Indian 

 uffet. I asked Pat if you want to join me he was sleepy so I just chowed down on my own. I really did enjoy it. After that I took the EL and it was the
 creepiest EL ride I’ve ever been on. I  couldn’t wait to get home one

 dude asked for food but didn’t even hide it and attitude was just going to strap 

 ike lurking around. Anyhow, I got home watch some YouTube videos and went to bed. Now it’s back to the boyfriend Olympics. Take care

No comments: