Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Tuesday, July 16: Slept In, Working Hard and Toppers

Well I did get up at 5 o’clock in the morning under my own power because I 

 didn’t set the alarm. I went back to sleep and decided that it would go to the morning meeting I would just to a possible doubleheader or just do the regular meeting at 6:15 and Fairmount. 

 ince I officially blew off the infamous ELO concert the date was going to be a fail anyway since she’s looking to get married and I’m not divorced 

 nd I told her.  . I scheduled a lot of people today. Well people 

 id storm in Florida time so I took care of those four people p.m. 

 ortunately the first two were good cause so I didn’t have to do carfare stuff. I had a pretty quiet time went to the very end of the day  when this one walked in. Just wanted to quickly

  send her to the program without verifying where interning at the city from department.. She would not tell me where she staying.  The address she l had return mail that was received today. She refused

 to leave until  the manager and the guard came by around 5:10 PM. I left really late to work. In fact I didn’t arrive to 15th St. station till 5:47 PM.
 I’m supposed to be at the massage place at 6 PM to get ready for my 6:30 PM appointment. Well I made it to the place on time despite mixing
 up the block that it was on Walnut Street. I took a nice shower 

 nd massage was very soft and relaxing. We talked a little bit about dating as we 

 sually do while getting to Massage. She’s in any relationship

 that’s broken up for now but she hasn’t given up yet. As for me there was really  not  much to talk about so I just listened. If and were we talked & she drove me to 63rd and chestnut and I just got off and came back home. It was a nice evening.
It was not too humid nice sunset as well. Of course Trump is doubling down on this racist comments  to tell the four minority Congresswomen to go back 

 here they came from. This is even though 3 of them were born and raised in 
United States and the other one is a game at grin who has full citizenship is a freaking congresswoman. He such a hemorrhoid. All he is doing is 
 appealing to his base 

 nd that’s all he cares about that’s why asked out  like that and he is a racist anyway. He used to try to cover it u but he doesn’t do that now. He just let it all hang out. This is to the cheers of his supporters.  It was a good day. That 

 omment for that woman was just silly. And I’m back where I should be. I went through Milbourne 

and went to the dollar tree and got a couple little things and then I am relaxed at home.



No comments: