Monday, July 08, 2019

Thursday, July 4: Independence Day and Folks Start Arriving

Hello you wayfarers out there. I slept a lot better on the air mattress 

 ast night. I first got up it was 9 o’clock but no sunlight was getting in. When I opened the door I almost went blind from the bright sunshine.

 As you know I’m sleeping in the garage area on the air mattress. It’s my private Idaho except in laundry needs to be done. Well we got up and 
 John made bacon and eggs with toast. It was pretty

 good. I then had a bowl of cereal cause I’m still hungry. After that we chilled out and did some

 karaoke which is very fun. I have videos of it but they probably

 most of them will not be released except maybe on private YouTube 

 ideos that only people who know the link and see. Even then I don’t know. 

 fter that I went to a meeting out in surf city. The rest of the meeting seem to be miles away. 

 t was good it was from living sober. I think got a list of meetings on the island 

 nd on the mainland. There’s one at 58th St. at the Trinity Church where 

Anton Thumb-hart used to be the pastor when I knew his son from 1980 to lifting

 garbage in ship bottom. Anyhow, I went to CVS and bought some of my juices for $.88 hooray! 

 I got some other things to get me by. Well, the social faux pas thing came back hopefully 

 hat’ll be the only one. There’s people coming up tonight I know my sister 

 nd her kids are coming up but I’m not sure who else. I then went to the beach but  couldn’t find John and Alex so I camped out on my own it’s beautiful today.

 I eventually found John and Alex. We hung out for a bit and then we came home. And chilled out for a little bit. I enjoyed my juices and Alex enjoyed them

 too. About 4:30 PM Alice and her two kids and Dave came over. We set our greetings and then went back to the beach. I didn’t go swimming because I didn’t feel like having to shower all 

 ver again. Alice really enjoyed the water. We then went back and I was looking on Twitter about help Paul much 

 f fail the yes the Trump Fourth of July event was. It was pouring rain there and I was

  cracking up I was loving it. John made up a really good dinner of chicken 

 eggie burgers and hamburgers. I had some chicken. It was a bit dry but it was tasty. At that point,

 your car is two friends from college her kids and their respective

 friends and girlfriends came over. It was truly a full house. They just all flown in from Newark  International airport one friend came from Germany and one came

 from Japan. And the kids came from the West Coast. After we ate we all went and watch the fireworks. I did 
my second faux pas the day which will remain on 

 isclosed. After that Alice and I started looking on Twitter #RevolutionaryWarAirportStories  on It Had to be the funniest thing I ever saw on Twitter in my entire life. There were mock stories  about revolutionary heroes 

 eing stuck at the airport or losing their baggage. Trump said in the speech that
 the army took over the ramparts in the 

 irports. Trump literally said that. I never seen anything so goddamn funny 

 n my life. It’s the only way I can deal with Trump is when he fucks up and then we can laugh. I have so many screenshots of Memes are

 you using them for a week at least.



No comments: