Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday, July 25: “Work is Hard“ Figurine Meeting at Saxby’s

Well the midst of having to get up and leave the call of mother nature I thought came to my 



 ind. When I was really young I got a Congratulations figuring that said “work this hard“. It was a little paperweight figuring that had a guy (maybe it’s a boy )with a Band-Aid on his butt and putting his finger to 

 is lips it was her award for accomplishing something but Lord knows I don’t know what it was. I tend to loo it up on the Internet and even the Internet didn’t have an image of it. I stumped the

 Internet. I’m hoping when I get to work I can find the piece it broke 

 n half but I saved it. I hope I can find it in one 
 f my drawers.   met my sponsor Saxby’s and I  was going to go to the 8 o’clock meeting but forgot that it moved temporarily 1348 Bainbridge so I really wasn’t a lot of time so I went straight to work. I almost turned my ankle again on the way in. Well since I  ot there early for work I started rummaging through my drawer to find alittle figurine that I dreamt about in my head. Well lo and behold I found it! It was as I left it cracked in half because were cracked at the base but it was still there and I took pictures 

 f it to share. It’s one of the oldest things I own. So I’m asked my mom about it tonight when I see her for dinner. I also saw Samantha  Bee on YouTube. But you can comment about the foodstamp cuts and she gave a nice easy blank so I passed it along to people. Well I left work about 5:11 PM. I am going to see my mom.  As 

 ou can see  he atmosphere on this Media trolley is a lot different

 than the Market Frankford line. I guess people become quieter when they 
move to the suburbs. Would you agree? I ended up catching the Wooden Ave. trolley instead of the Media Trolley.
There were 2 other people he did 

 he same thing. So we waited for about 10 minutes until the media trolley 

 loated by. The stream is also standing room only. Well I switch trains and

 and continued on my way till I got to Providence Road and now I’m going to 

 o to the Starbucks and walk to my moms place it is now 6:20 PM. Well went to my mom’s

 place and had a delicious lasagna. After dinner I showed her the wedding 

 hotographs. She really liked him. I asked her about the the figurine but she didn’t 

 ecall what it was given IV. She then dropping off the trolley and I mowed

 myself back to Philly or upper Darby and mellowed out at home. 

 t was a good day overall I must say I can’t really complain much. The weather 

 as nice as well. 


No comments: