Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday, July 13: Sunny Saturday mostly in Fairmount

After waking up from a dream where I dreamt that I was getting all this criticism from one of my 

 rothers on different social media sites, I woke up really drowsy and decided 

 es I would go to a meeting. I met up with Wes and from there I went 

 traight to the clubhouse and there was a detour due to the Bastille Day Block party 

I went to the meeting but a lot of times I was texting because friend of mine from Harrisburg

 had something to say. I also had things to say that were on my mind. So I met up 

 ith Wes and afterwards we hung out and talked for a little while which 

 as really nice. One of the brothers mentioned me being creepy before

 the wedding. So somethings don’t die quickly. Anyway he went 

 ff and I stayed at the coffee house for a while. I didn’t stay there for a while kill time as I know how to do and I got

 really really hungry. I thought about going to Millville 
 ut decided against it since the rental was gonna be like 50 some dollars and I just wasn’t up for it. At some point I decided I was hungry and went to Luigi‘s pizza Fresca 

 o get some food to eat. I was very very hungry. I had a chicken cheesesteak with

 pizza sauce. That hit the spot nicely. That’s for sure. Well I was in touch with somebody 

 rom the OKC stupid and she wanted to go to yellow to see evening so I said sure I’ll I’ll go. So she drove from 
 Glenside meanwhile I walked from Fairmount to old city via Ridge Avenue. It 

 s quite a long expedition. I ended up going to the bourse for coffee and they have a 

 hole little mall inside there that I’ve never seen before. I got a coffee from 

  place and I saw one of the barista‘s who used to work at Saxby’s working

 there. I was in touch with Larry and it ended up we met @ A falafel 

place across from OCF in in old city that was close by that time was closed. I ended up hearing from the woman from OkCupid and she agreed to pick me 

 p at fortune market. Want to share a big truck and drove past me but only

 a block. We then drove to the Wells Fargo Center. We decided that 

 e wouldn’t go and we try to get tickets for New Jersey. Ended up the place

 in New Jersey is located in Newark on Tuesday night. It was a fun night

 but it left me a little uneasy because blowing $70 on the bandit I’m  ot super 

 nto is not my idea but anyway, I also have to give her more information before a decision is made on Tuesday night. This is kind of flying over my head right now. Where in 

 he world outside my lyrical bubble, Trump is raging at Robert Mueller since he’s going to be testifying on July 24 again. I’m sure he’ll be “rage tweeting throughout the weekend yay.🤮well Amazon Prime Day is on July 15-16 I  believe. You 

 ave to be a prime member to participate in the benefits of prime membership I 

 now I’m not gonna use so I don’t bother. It’s just a way to make money 

 ecause this is America goddamnit. I have to stop cursing so much. Well 

onward and up word and all that happy horseshit stuff that we all talk about on the Internet. 




No comments: