Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday, July 23: Yoga, Work and GSR

Well I managed to Ralph’s my self out of bed and made it to class with 2

 minutes to spare. I forgot water so fortunately they had water for sale or I would’ve been up shits creek without a paddle. I thought a little bit better in class 
then I did last Thursday. Instructor was very

 pleasant. After class I showered and then put on what are used in class but I had already soaked themin water so I would stay cool and headed to CVS to get some

 snacks and then headed home to take a permit per minute shower and change and some work clothes. I accidentally went to 69th St.  That was no problem because

 the train just double back one stop. And then showed up to work and I skip the coffee in the morning. It was good thing because my supervisor was on time today. I had 4

 people come in but only two of them stayed around to sign the AMR’s. I have not heard from the two people  who didn’t come in. So I try to make some other work 

 one. I did get some of the Saints report done. I sent at least for partials because of behind. At the end of the day t at 4:45 PM kind of quickly doing a.m. or form and sending her when she wanted to be sent. So see what happens. I’m right now really  tired so I just had it I would skip Fairmount completely and go home take a nap and go to the 

 SR meeting but I have to back because I’m fucking wiped 

 ut after going to bed earlier and shit. 

No comments: