Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thursday, July 18: Hot Yoga on a Hot Day

Well, after a half decent night of sleep I got up and head on 

 own to the yoga class. When I went up to that third-floor it was already hot in in that room so I was gearing up for a really really hot class. Well it didn’t disappoint

 because the room was steaming. I ran over water and I literally had 

 o leave momentarily to refill my water because I need to port over my head and

 drink it because it’s so damn hot. Class was fine I made it through🙃👍🏽 I came up with a decent idea of taking a shower and rinsing off my clothes and just leaving the studio with the same clothes I took the class and to keep 
 e cool on the way back home. I like that idea cause I came home was able to take a second shower and get refreshed. I came into work and for a change there was nobody

 waiting for me who’s been there since 9 o’clock. I got there around 9:05 AM. My  supervisor was late so I went went ahead and signed in and did a couple of my alerts and then saw one fellow who is very nice with tattoos on his arms. It’s now 

11:49 AM I’m going to the bodega. I got a chicken salad sandwich for

 work made of mine and I got applesauce, Pepsi a banana and one bag of 

 hips and water. I went back and did little bit of work and then we had our 

 raining for DAP. The computer was spitting out a bunch of excess 

 eferrals because we were doing it right. I was half asleep during the 

whole thing. The woman’s voice or somewhere here at two 

 he was a DAP supervisor. Anyhow I worked the whole 

 ay and I had a soft pretzel that was available. That hit the spot for 

 ure. I ended up seeing 6 people & did 6 car fares and I finding myself

 pretty tired. I walked out and there was a steady drizzle. Didn’t get me too 

 et at all  Took him to the market Frankford line and then

 the route 49 bus. The rain is slowing down as I came in to the OC I’ve

 called the house. I bought an oatmeal raisin cookie and got a coffee. I texted a 

 ouple people and I’m trying to get my backpack back if it’s possible this 
 eekend. Well in the news outside my little Bubba licious life, Trump had a rally today and his fanatical followers had a Klan rally as someone said @ work,. The crowd chanted of “send her back.“ Trump 

and the Republicans are unable to condemn “Send Her Back chant without equivocating 
 caveat. They are such a pompous dickhead it’s hard to really put my mind around it. You’re just appealing to that base to keep them riled up for the election and as the election comes up it’s not gonna get any better I’m sure. I got a response from Wes but not from Jen to the backpack awaits this week and I suppose. The meeting was OK I was pretty sleepy. I think if I’m not tired again I’ll just go home unless Wes or somebody else is there that I’m wanting to see. Anyway that the skies cleared up and it’s a beautiful sunset. I’m it’s now 8:09 PM and I’m either going to catch the 48 or the 49. Apparently the 48 it’s gonna be here in three minutes. I like to 49 better to text me the 30th not 15th. At night during the summer 15th gets kind of funky shall I say.

No comments: