Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday, July 15: Doing Work and Decisions 😮🙄

Hello are you bashful leprechauns of summer. Today 

 s Amazon prime day and I couldn’t really give a flying hoot. About to pry pepper red I got other things to blow my money on. One might be any yellow concert 

 ay the hell up in new work New Jersey. Or go to Atlantic City this
 evening with Pat and spend $50 trying to get 
 y gambling money back I worked pretty hard today. I worked on my alert since I ate a whole bunch of them. Six of them got at it today but I was so close to getting to them. 


I’m already getting text messages that ones are overdue from a particular worker who emails me that stuff. Tomorrow I have people coming in. I did a couple 
training  modules one about bullying and one

  about voter registration. Could’ve sworn I did that one before but 

 hatever I finished them. I’m now going to get off of 19th St. after being able to sit on the inside see. I then I’m gonna get some 

coffee and make a decision on this ELO concert. Well I made a decision on the 
 concert as of 6 o’clock. I decided I just wasn’t going to go. I think that’s pretty much the end of the 

 elationship plus I told her that I was still not divorced. So I don’t think 
she was counting me a date from then on. But who knows. I tried another

 coffee shop near Saxbys but they don’t serve SOY either so I see the 

 weet folks fighting Monsanto  that makes most soy has destroyed 
people and cities.  I don’t have much of a chance with that politically incorrect 

 ompany being the ally of soy milk. I’m feeling pretty wiped but I’m gonna go 



 o the 645 meeting I went to the meeting and I was interesting. I feel 

 ike I’ve been away for a month. Some folks were friendly and I appreciated that.. I always allow myself to feel isolated. I then left the meeting and decided to pick up some Indian food and talk to my
friend over the phone. I chowed down my Indian food when it was delightful.

No comments: