Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday, July 26: sleeping In, Working and Hanging Out with a Friend

After talking on the phone till about 2 AM, I decided that I probably 

 ouldn’t make it to yoga because I knew I was going to be hanging out with a friend afterwards right after work. I didn’t want to be really exhausted tired at 3 o’clock in the afternoon. Well I wasn’t really focused but I did want to get some coffee but it’s unrealistic  to run back to 40th St. at 10:30 10:53 AM. So 

  got my juice and they just happen to have three for three dollars so I cashed in on that stuff plus now I’m thirsty. Hope I can get more focused after getting

 my drink and getting two packages of newtons for six bucks . Right he didn’t have any cash back and the woman was servicing me was technically not a cashier. 
 The other one was way high could you have not 

 ave no money in your register. And I just said life in the big city. I think she 

 umbled something about being ghetto the other woman did. Oh that song that says 

 ou got to do this you got to do that you got to be this song came on these to play that 

 ll the time it’s kind of corny. Anyhow I went to the bodega and took a break. I 

 ust keep getting buried and Alerts like to battle days. I hope I’m kind of 

 oping   get the job but I can’t get my hopes too far up you know.  I just listened 

 o this woman talk about her cousins baby mom and something 

 ooks natural oh boy. Anyhow I have a client who’s been frightening 

 nd we had to close her and then she called everybody and walked
 into the office. Fortunately my supervisor had to see her and not me. But I know she’ll be coming back next week whenever she damn well pleases. I’ll probably end up having an opener. Anyhow I plotted

 ahead and got some more alerts. My supervisor now has to go rummaging through the entire caseload

 of the district to look for Alerts that’s why I kept getting alerts all day long it seems probably about 15 today. 

 ’m hoping I can get that job downtown will see. Anyhow, I then took the train

 and went to Conshohocken. Donna picked me up and we ended up going to her place to look at furniture. I

 decided against the furniture. We then ate dinner at la lemon. I had a huge burrito and we

 talked for a while. She then drove me to my place which only took her about 20 

 inutes. Through the blue route it is a lot faster to get to my place from her place. Anyway she saw my apartment.
She gave me some suggestions such as getting a couple laundry baskets and that would be a good start. That was cool so she said she 

 ould help and believe me I need it for my place. I really can’t believe that Donna told me to put that picture of us on Facebook. You know how people can 

 e. But you know something it doesn’t matter at all people think it’s really none of my business so I’m gonna roll along and in this blog and this day.

No comments: