Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Tuesday, July 9: No Yoga but Lots of Work

Well I stayed up way too late working on this blog and shuffling around the house since I couldn’t really sleep all that 

 ell. Pat gave me a ride up to the office. I had a whole bunch of cereal and that was good news. I got to work a little late but it didn’t seem to matter. I just finished seeing people as of now and I did all the 

 aperwork except I have one OTI to do and I'll figure out that later. So I saw seven people and issued five OT ice for Car Share I'm just getting outside I just wanted to 

ram them all done. Because I can't stand when I do half work andthen I have to remember where I started. It's not been a bad day it's very cool in the

 office and muggy out here. How's your day coming along? I did manage

 to get all the OT eyes done and I then was requested three or four times to come to 

 arry’s house and take pictures of his condo before the sunset. I was hoping

 maybe I would be able to go to Larry‘s and then still meet Wes and Jen around 8 

 ’clock. Well that wasn’t gonna work. Larry treated me to dinner and we took pictures of the office area and tried the pictures  outside but we are limited by the intense songlare. Well
 my friend thinks that he’s going to get arrested for something he saw

 on the Internet. But I wanna make a bet with them. I would pay less

 rent in September or I pay double the amount if he gets arrested. Like money in the bank Money talks bullshi

t walks.


No comments: