Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday, July 22: Not as Hot. Featuring Dentist Appointment and Other Appointment

After an exhausting day yesterday I figured it wasn’t really a good

 day to do them yoga. I’m gonna try to do it Tuesday and Wednesday. If I feel ambitious,  maybe Iwill go on Friday. Today I did over payments and some

 of my alerts. I did have one walk-in who I told to return and bring some stuff back. I also spoke to a couple people had some really weird
 excuses. There was commentary from my desk makes about how long I was on the phone. Anyway there’s a central Seaview position opening up downtown that

 I can apply for them to August 6, 2019. I’m thinking of just putting in  for it and see what happens from there. Kind of felt I didn’t get a lot done but I least got the 

 verpayments piled in front of me done. I had to leave work early because I had a dentist appointment at four for a cleaning and x-rays and then my appointment for therapy at 5:45. After I waited 

 or my fluoride treatment to wear off in 30 minutes I went to Starbucks and got a large 

 offee. It was then about 20 minutes later a huge thunderstorm came 
 mashing through. Thank God I was inside. I do have an 

 mbrella so I wasn’t completely helpless. I didn’t think I missed going to therapy but obviously dick is 

  just talked and talked and talked. The family came up and they’re hyper vigilance on my  behavior and I got really start up. So there still issues to face and stuff. I decided to

 go to MONDAY Night Beginners which I haven’t been in a while. Thank God the rain stopped so is able to get in there without getting soaked. The meeting was fine and I had a chocolate 

 hip cookie to boot. After the meeting I scooted on over to CVS to get my juice and cereal. Alas, they didn’t have any milk choices. It looks like
a Soviet supermarket with the milk. They had 

 o soy no almond and only 1% milk in a decent size. I had a 

 hoice of spending six bucks for organic milk but I didn’t want to do that. What time

 you came home I was not in the mood to meet up with Pat at Home 

 epot I told him so. He went on Byam self. I talk to my friend about my therapy 



 ppointment and has a little agitated with the family unit. I have to send a 

 rivate link with the wedding pictures for my brother to pick out I don’t know why he’s paranoid but whatever. It’s his wedding. Anyway it’s off to yoga tomorrow good night

No comments: