Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Wednesday, May 1: Exhausted on day 26 and Plugging Away

Despite going to bed by 10:30, getting up this morning was like doing push-ups. My body

 felt so damn heavy. You know that song she’s so heavy by the Beatles well that’s how I 

 felt really heavy light on the pocketbook heavy physically and mentally. I made it to class and did OK I think. I then

 went to sunrise and the successful New York I was the speaker. I had missed his presentation since I was out

 half hour late. I should’ve to work about 5 to 10 minutes late and went 

 ack to the back conference room and plug away at my alerts and 2 people 

 alked in without an appointment. I did have my lunch and

 it was a good lunch. I ended up getting through more than half of my alerts 

 nd that was good. Well, by the end of work I knew I wasn’t doing anything 

 esides going home eating and sleeping. I went home saw Joe and and chow 

 own on Indian surprise, Mike, beach food and Joe made some Japanese curry 

 ith rice. I ate that as well. I then talked to Phone a bit and crashed around 

8:30 PM. The end. Well let’s see what happened outside my bubble of exhaustion shall we? Well Trump’s

 new attorney general seems to be a total lapdog who’s willing to do anything to protect 

 rump.Mueller Spent Years Collecting Evidence. Barr Is Pretending It’s Not There.  Well think it’s to perpetuate a lie so people get tired and not give a shit that Trump did 
all this nefarious bullshit. Also we except what he did will except what all Republicans will do. I know that Democrats any Democrat 

 could not be able to get away with the bullshit that Trump Scott no way with us far. Will have to see if any flirting occurs on my next go round.



No comments: