Sunday, September 29, 2024

Sunday, September 29: Cleaning 🧽 and Choir


Well, after staying up till about 2:30 AM, I got up after a very drowsy sleep. I felt like I took my sleep meds but I didn’t and I was groggy as hell. But 

I got up had cereal and shut down down 19th St. to the L because Walnut Street was closed due to the open street thing where they close the streets for pedestrians once a week 



in Center City. It all worked out because I had to catch the trolley which I didn’t have to wait in the L which came 2️⃣ minutes after I got there, which was very very fortunate. I got 

home about 5️⃣ minutes before the one the cleaning lady came. I went out got her money and bought some Indian food at this Indian

 store and then cheap finished and the place is nice and clean and I took the EL down the center city and finished off yesterday’s blog posting it’s now 1:09 PM half

 the people that were supposed to show up to this rehearsal and recording are here we have about 28 people and they expected about 50 people to come but we’ll

 see how it goes. Well, it’s now 4:58 PM. The rehearsal landed around 4:45 PM. I stayed
extra to help move some equipment 

around the recording equipment. They recorded all the songs for the float and each song was given 3️⃣ takes. It was a pretty grueling rehearsal. I’m not sure

 if I was the stray base in a couple of days extra tape we had to take them the last song I think I was running out of gas. My throat was I couldn’t had trouble holding some

 notes. Anyhow, it is really cloudy and cool out with intermittent sprinkles
 not enough rain to make  you get wet. It’ll be a good day to stay inside. It’s already 

getting dark at only 5:27 PM I’m riding along the L between 46th St. and 52nd St. right now. I don’t know how much food I have but I’m pretty damn hungry
and a nice hot shower. Well, I got home and I 

saw Pat and we agreed that we would get there around 7 PM so I just lie down for a little while just relaxed. I didn’t really go to sleep, but it was relaxing. After that pack picked me up and

 we went to Khobbish for the first time in a long time and ordered the vegetarian special. Wow! They changed the interior and the section that used to be their outdoor sections a whole Nother business. 

Pat heard rumors that somebody’s gonna try to buy out the comp 

of beef and tear it down and build more buildings 
there that whole part of the West Philly is completely changed. They have one area that used to have a Bikram
 studio and a locksmith and a computer place is ready for demolition. They have the fence around it. After we ate, we hung out and talked for a little bit. It was a nice wit and way to end a Sunday. So the

 end of September is here and October and the final stretch for this election 
between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris and it’s just gonna be one fucking shit show Trump’s

 already calling for the purge and our new American version of crystal knock like they did in Germany in 1938 I can’t believe the selection is close. The guy is complete scary vengeful, narcissistic butt nose anyway onto October.

No comments: