Monday, September 09, 2024

Sunday September 8: Burial, Yin and Violin

Mary and I got up at 9 AM and decided to go out to breakfast
 well the breakfast took longer to eat then we thought and it was 10:20 AM and then we picked up the car which took longer than we 


thought it might take and next thing you know, we are running 20 minutes late to the burial service. Anyway, it was, not just immediate family so it was pretty chill and they waited



for us patiently and it was a nice sweet ceremony. I then thought I lost my keys and freaked out for a minute, but they were actually inside the car wanna Mary discovered where the keys were. So we went to this place
 in Huntington Valley called Maggio’s and Mary and I split pancakes, which is a good cause we just ate breakfast. And then had a smoothie and that was tasty it now 1:18 PM we’re getting ready to go soon. Well,

 we went and the drive home was really smooth. That truck broke really 

well considering how big and gigantic it was. Then took my stuff and drove the truck back to my place changed all my clothes and put clothes away. I got packed and ready for 4 o’clock class

 in my thermos so I had to revamp stuff and still managed to make it to class on time. Class was really good and the room wasn’t too hot at all Kaitlyn going away friend got sepsis. She thought
 the class and it was a really good class and after that we had in violin which is really extraordinary experience. I must say. Evan played the violin really inspiring. After that class we eat Chinese 
vegetarian restaurant next to the studio and the food tasted really good. It hit the spot. Mary and I had watched highlights from the Eagles sloppy win

 against the Green Bay Packers in Brazil. we hung out and then I eventually 

took Uber because it was Sunday night and I just wanted to get my butt home I got my self home and remembered to put the quarters in for the car and move the car up a couple spots. Really it’s a truck but you get the picture. And then I had some yogurt and went to bed.

No comments: