Saturday, September 07, 2024

Saturday, September 7: Funeral Service Car Rental


Today is Saturday got up at eight 7:15 AM to pick up the rental car down at 201 South 7 N. 17th St. Well, when I got there, the there was 




four people in front of me and the guy hadn’t shown up for work yet. I was a little worried but once the guy did come in, another employee came in and they were very quick I was in and

 out pretty quickly. The best they could get me was a jeep Wrangler

 but it wasn’t a jeep wrangler. It was a 2023 Jeep Gladiator I mean this thing is a white 

behemoth, but it has a stretch Cab it’s pretty sharp looking you 

know I live out in the boonies with a trust fund. I’d consider this car cause it has 

kicked to it. So we’re going to funeral service today then maybe 

Yoga we might just come back and nap through the yoga class I don’t know yet we were up late last night. 
Well, the surface went really well. It was
 very well done and and I think everybody appreciated how set up. Cousin Moore of Mary‘s family and relatives. Afterwards we 
had sandwiches which were really good turkey sandwich caprice sandwich. I hate about five of them. I was really hungry and delicious

lemonade. It’s now 2:40 PM we won’t do yoga today but will do it tomorrow. 

We’re about 45 minutes from the place and, I think the adrenaline wears 

off I’m gonna wanna pass out and stuff. I drove the large jeep back home

 and that’s exactly what I did. I me and Mary crashed at her place. I did the crash 

and she just rested but I slept like a baby. I was so tired. It was quite 

fascinating. How tired I was. Anyway, we got up 
ordered and watched Law and order and hope to go to bed before 11 o’clock and get a good nights sleep. Tomorrow we go to Huntington Valley for the burial   and A luncheon at a Italian restaurant up in Huntington Valley. We have to be there by 11 AM.

No comments: