Monday, September 23, 2024

Monday, September 23: Sprinkle and Yoga


Well, this morning I got up around 6:30 cause due to my cold. I just couldn’t really sleep so I decided to eat breakfast and then go back and take a nap 

which I did then I got on the train at a half reasonable time but then right before we got to 15th St. the goddamn 


train just stopped and we sat there for 20 minutes. Septic didn’t even announce anything. We just sat there. Thank goodness the air was still circulating then it finally inched up the 400 yardsthat need that we needed to get to 15th St. so I was late so I caught a quick cab for six bucks to get to Mike’s before 9 AM. Mary got a worse version of my cold because

 she has stomach upset and a cough. Fortunate I haven’t gotten a cough thank God, but I still have really stuffy nose, etc. no fever today which is good. I do 

plan to go hit the yoga class and that’s what I plan to do. I went to CVSand I visited Mary. Mike got some work done and we didn’t go outside today. I kind of slacked a bit because I am  not feeling 100% and I decided to hang with  Mary and it’s too late now it’s 3:35 PM. Gotta get ready to go to yoga. Well, the 4 o’clock class is pretty crowded. Very wary humid today. Byron 



taught the class we were on the fourth floor and it was smoking in there really did clear my sinuses. I was able to clear out my sinuses in a big old way and I got through the class couple 

instructors were there including Tina. She’s going on a road trip Next week flying into Vegas and going on a road trip. Anyway

 I got a little late out of the studio and I only got two samosas instead of the usual 4️⃣ samosas that grab. 

Anyhow, now 6:12 PM with a hang out and then go to said meeting at 

the ethical society. Well, I’m out with Maryann and watched a little bit of Bill Maher’s 

show. That was pretty enjoyable. Stephanie Rose was really 

good with Brett Stevens some milk toast, New York Times writer. I went to my meeting at the Esco Society. The topic was boundaries, which is always appropriate. Sometimes I 

feel almost normal from the cold other times I either feel lethargic or just tired with my nose running like Niagara other times my nose is just completely 

like clogged anyway I’m ordering two veggie samosas now at 8 o’clock
🕗 I’m looking forward to eating and relaxing and then going to bed and hopefully just crashing nice and early thank you. well we watch this movie about Elizabeth, Holmes and Thanos or sounds like that Marvel character that company that sold bogus blood test machines. God she taste so many people who should’ve known better, but none of them were science she convinced Henry Kissinger, George Schultz, and General madness to be on the board and hired David boys to be one of the lawyers for her company. She really could talk talk herself.

No comments: