Monday, September 02, 2024

Sunday, September 1: Visiting Mom with Wes

This morning I woke up at the Dorchester a little after 8 AM and then
 got ready to head out towards Millbourne. Wes is going to be picking me up around 10:15 AM. I arrived home and got ready drink a super coffee, etc. I was getting


 a little worried because Wes didn’t answer the phone didn’t pick up when I called him but Wes ended up arriving a little after 10:30 AM. We arrived at my mom‘s place and she was asleep and with the help of a Riddle village 

employee she did get up and was very much up for going out to the diner. She admitted she was a little damn dumps very happy to be going out and getting a bite to eat. I had pancakes and mom had a grilled cheese and sourdough

 bread and Wes had some eggs. We talked for a while now it was pleasant. We dropped mom off and Wes and I went back to my place. He gave me a shit ton of icy drinks and some icy drinks I have

 the last me a month and a half at least. Well, I paid Wes 100 bucks piled up the coffees and opening myself tired and took a nap. Rested at put it around the house not doing 

a whole heck of a lot but that’s the last weekend that I just do that  on Sunday fo the next 2⃣ weeks. anyhow, I end up 
watching YouTube videos, little TikTok talk to the phone, etc. and then I were tired to begin September 2024. How was a good relaxing day springboard me to start next week which is the first week in September 2024

No comments: