Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday, September 18: Fighting Cold, Yin


Last night, I turned on the humidifier for the first time years seemingly high got up, packed up for yoga and then headed up to Mike’s. Got there in pretty 

good time, but the nurse beat me there. She got there exactly at 8:30 which was quite fascinating that for sure but it didn’t matter. I caught the


bus right when I got there, which is good. I got this head cold. I got two nights ago. First time I’ve had a cold, and at least a year so something

 to be thankful for. I went down to CVS to pick up tea for Mike but mostly to get my thermos and they actually had it waiting for me which is a miracle!! Then walked up Broad Street took a couple videos. It’s 12:04 PM back 

at Mike’s just finished with his therapy appointment , it’s actually sunny out there forecasting rain earlier in the week today but now it’s not gonna rain till at least 9 PM. I’m gonna have lunch 

now. Well, I had my lunch and my Pepsi and after that I went and did an errand and picked up stamps for Mike. Next, I’m going to my 2 o’clock appointment

 on S. 17th St. and then I’m gonna pick up my photos from the photo lounge which is down the block.this cold gonna hang on I think. Mostly cloudy but doesn’t

 look like threatening rain. Which is a good thing. Well, I went to my therapist and we talked about my visits to mom and my lack of it, etc. After 
that, I’ve decided to go to photo lounge 

and pick up my prints that I took at the funeral service and they came out all right. I don’t think super Duper but a couple two were good. Then I went to the App Store figure I’d get a quick charge

 but it wasn’t quick. I waited 20 minutes and it didn’t charge then I got back to Mike’s and realized I left my charger. @ the William Way Center. But I’ve been forgetting things a lot lately, oh well. I go back to Mike’s. Did

 some cleaning up the bathtub. I cleaned it up because Citadel is visiting tomorrow at 10 o’clock for their review of Mike situation. They come in so often as directed. Anyhow, I 

Mary’s after work and she has a few I was up for skipping yoga and just going
straight to the end and I was game for that since I am fighting this 

cold. So we just lie down and took a nap and then went to Yin. It was funny that Mia   noticed that we were playing
hooky
, but it was the racing to dosince she was tired and I’ve been fighting off this cold. We got to Mindy and and decided we would watch endeavor 


and then I decided to take a Uber home which was actually cheaper than Lyft and I was a good moose. I was able to get home quickly go to bed.

No comments: