Monday, September 09, 2024

Monday, September 9: A Cool Day w/ Yoga


Good day everybody today started getting by getting up at 7:15 AM so I could return the rental car in time before 8:15. I believe the car was officially 

rented at 8:15 AM last Saturday. Anyway, I can’t stand driving that rental car in it’s because I gotta drive 

the length of Chestnut Street through West Philadelphia and Center city.

 I had trouble, finding the parking garage area. A guy help me find the parking 

garage area and I went back in return the keys and the one was a bit clueless so 

hopefully I won’t be charging extra. Anyway, I got the Mike’s at 8:44 AM which is not too bad considering. I took the broad Street line after walking 3️⃣ blocks 

to Broad Street.  Mike had his physical therapist here and the woman replacing his monitoring objects come in as well. Rest the time I did an errand for

 Mike and Mike and I talked and I talked to Larry as well. 3:07 PM starting the process of getting ready to leave and go to 4 o’clock class . Yeah, I’m gonna

 put on my Hot Yoga sweatshirt that I wanted the bingo perfect weather for the stuff and I can wear a black T-shirt because it 

isn’t 90° with flaming sun. It’s supposed to be nice for the next 10 days 
with a little bit of clouds here and there. hello there. At 4 o’clock class





 was good Byron retarded and it was pretty hot not boiling off, but he kept the 

heat up. That’s for sure. Linda was next to me in class and I’m gonna go to AA 

afterwards maybe go to Mary’s a little bit beforehand since the meet right next to the 

Dorchester at the Ethical Society. Well, I hung out at Mary’s and 

I had total yoga brain and left my Phillies hat and my Hot Yoga sweatshirt in the men’s locker room. I was able to get a hold of somebody! Evan said they would  
 put it aside. I hung out at Mary‘s and had a nice tea was really hit the spot. They went to AAA meeting which talked about resentments I’m 


sitting there spacing out a little bit of sudden like somebody volunteered me to speak so I said something it was OK. I then went to the little store and the iced tea bag of chips and a Pepsi for me and bananas for each of us. I just wanna chill out and do not much of anything right now. It’s about 8 o’clock. I’m gonna have. My banana and chips

No comments: