Friday, September 13, 2024

Friday, September 13: Work and Yoga Warm!


Well, this morning I got up a little bit later and got grabbed a little extra sleep, which was fine. I then caught the train and got to Mike’s. Physical
therapist

 came in today and so did the nurse. We took a nice walk with the physical therapist and had a good conversation. Mike had an accident

 and I had to wash his sheets and that came out all right. I took a couple errands.  I got him some white vinegar and a Pepsi. It is significantly warmer today

. It’s hitting a high of 84 today and I could feel it. In fact, there’s an air quality alert until September 15 which just popped up on my phone as of 3:47 PM.  Anyhow, I met the guy who is 

babysitting Rob‘s dog is Rob‘s Away. They’re still working on Broad Street. I’m gonna go to the 4 o’clock class today.
 Marie’s for like class was really good 
there was plenty of air and we enjoyed it very much. There’s still 

all kinds of bullshit about Trump and the cats and dogs are still on that 



it’s pretty funny at times I must admit. Mary and I are going to 

go to the market. To get fixings for dinner. We’re gonna have some veggie burgers

 with guacamole, sprouts and tomatoes. While we did that and it was very

 tasty and then we decided to watch Goodfellas, which I’ve 

seen 
twice and Mary hadn’t seen it yet. It was very entertaining still after watching it multiple times.we then decided on our plans tomorrow and went to bed around

 midnight Eastern daylight time. We had perfect weather for the last 10 days at least it’s been pretty unbelievable

No comments: