Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thursday, September 26: Humid, No Stamp @ Post Office


Today I woke up really tired after not getting enough sleep I think. Anyhow, I got the Mike’s a little bit late. I was very lucky that I caught bus right 

away. Once I got the Mike did a little bit of sweeping and then hung out and talked mostly in the beginning and then I decided that I would mail out these cute little postcards and also mail something

 for Mike so I figured for a change I would go to the post office since I can get postcards postage stamps instead of paying the full amount for regular stamps. Well when I got there 

Holy CRAP!! The post office didn’t have any stamps!   I was left speechless and stupefied for sure. Well, I walked around the CVS to get some drinks and then I went to the check cashing place 

cause I didn’t feel like walking all over the 13th and market to find another post office to wait in line. By the time I got back to Mike’s, I was sweating my butt off. I 

couldn’t believe I was freaking hot after being cold this morning. Anyway, 

finished up yesterday’s blog posting Mike got a bunch of calls and his plugged to his CPAP machine came in so hopefully it will start working. Mike and I decided

 to take a walk late. I got him outside around 2:35 PM next I’m gonna go to yoga and
stuff. Well, Mike and I 

went for a walk and we ran into Limbo and that was good to see him. We talked for a while then my phone ran out of batteries so I charged it when we came in. 

It’s still all get out. It’s now 350. I’m just approaching the studio

 for 4 o’clock class with Rob who happens to live the same place as Mike. 

Here we go. Well, we went to Rob‘s class and it was human is 

all get out. I mean it was really humid, but we made it through the class and it worked 

out very well that I got to relax. And sweat for a while. It’s 



now about 6 PM I’m charging my phone and updating this blog right now. I just got  a 

water got dressed and here we are. We went back to Mary’s and then we 

decided to pick up some samosas so we got two samosas and just lie down and relax cause that humidity just knocked

 us out along with a very humid 40 to 75 minute hot yoga class. That was very nice then I got myphotograph. I’m gonna enter in the da Vinci alliance exhibit that has to be 10 x 10. It’s now 8 o’clock and I’m hoping I can catch one of these goofy buses up to Fairmount for my CODA meeting. 

No comments: