Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sunday, September 22: Funky Sleep. Visit Mom


This morning I got up after having a really restless funky sleep when I was at the Dorchester. Anyway, got up. Had breakfast around 8:45 AM. Tried to 

catch 10 o’clock bus but just couldn’t do it because Monte Street was blocked due to a sidewalk experiment where they close off the streets on a Sunday and 

then of course that just threw me offI had it caught an Uber from 30th St. to my house but it got to my house at like 10 o’clock so 

I had to take 1030 bus from 69th St. terminal which I did. I brought my super coffee got rid 
of my stuff that I was carrying with me and I’m gonna be visiting

 mom. I kind of feel like a tired, casaba melon 🍈 just rolling along. anyhow, I did get the moms and we had a nice visit. We took a short walk and enjoy the night

 breeze outside of the Riddle village. I spoke to the nurse. she said my mom‘I just spoke to the nurse. she said my mom‘s been more forgetful and not 



remembering where her room was. The nurse told me they are worried about 

her walking cause she can’t walk as far as she used to . they put her in a wheelchair and she was very resistant to that so she might get a walker soon.She got a little out of breath a couple times, but it was perfect outside for a walk. The nurse said 

mom has been more forgetful and not remembering where her room was. The nurse 

told me they are worried about her walking cause she can’t walk as far as she 

used to . they put her in a wheelchair and she was very resistant to that 

so she might get a walker soon. She got a little out of breath a couple

 times, but it was perfect outside for a walk.
 Anyhow, I got home. Did a load of laundry and just sat around and ate. I was pretty tired. I just wanted to relax today. It was a day off. I didn’t take any other pictures. Pat came over and did a little scrubbing in the refrigerator, I talked on the phone. The Eagles managed to win 15-12. It was an ugly game. Dallas Goedert Jevon Barkley did well but it was sloppy, but I’ll take the W. any day

No comments: