Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday, September 12: Sunny Day N’Stuff


Well, I woke up today not getting the best sleep in the world, but it was serviceable I suppose. I got the Mike’s and got there with no incident.


 It’s another nice day is a little warmer today. I could’ve worn shorts, but I just threw the long pants and remember to bring my thermos today for the first time in several days. Mary had

 a Reiki session today so we decided we would do a 5:30 PM class and I don’t have to get there early for CODA this month which is a good thing. It’s it a day that we’re getting closer to 

the middle of the month believe it or not the election is steaming ahead like a , rolling donut onto the streets of 
Philadelphia. It’s exciting and thrilling but a 

little bit scary because Donald Trump is more deranged than he was even four years ago much less   8️⃣ years ago, hoping we can put this guy away into the distance but somehow I think we curse a country. Hopefully 

he’ll go away and not be president. We don’t care if he babbles on. Well, I took a quick nap at Mike’s waiting for the time to expire and realized I had to check out some financial stuff from Hot Yoga Philly and my savings, etc. so I did that and then it was time to sign up for Mike’s. I still haven’t reported in that I’m taking off on Monday, I still have to do that. So I know how much I have to pay back my savings account. Anyway, I packed up my stuff. I’m heading to the Dorchester to get there as close to 415 is 4:15 PM as possible and then we’ll go 5:30 PM 90 minute yoga with Mia. 

No comments: