Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tuesday, September 10: Work Yoga, Debate



Good day boys and girls today is Tuesday the second day of the work week. I woke up with definitely a better night sleep and that really makes 

all the difference in oral and how I react to people and things. Anyhow, I got to Mike’s.  Citadel called Mike and, Mike’s going to have some guy come in on Saturday he’s getting 



a guy which is less likely to cause trouble for me. Anyway, there’s a beautiful sunny day. We went on a walk and discussed 

things. The big accomplishment of the day is that I cleaned out Mike’s refrigerator just before he

 bought a massive amount of food from Instacart . I mean he got a crap

 load of food from Instacart was quite fascinating. Anyway, go to 4 o’clock class and then go to AA meeting and then watch debate. We invited Wes to come over but he’s 

going to watch it at home. The debate starts at 9 PM and it’s going to last 90 freaking
minutes. Well, I carried out Mike’s garbage 

and Mary told me she needs to rest after the past few weeks planning her mom‘s funeral so she won’t be at yoga
but I’ll be back for the ACA meeting.

 I’m taking Chris 4 o’clock class how I feel afterwards I might might do the Pilates class, but we’ll see. It’s another nice mild late summer day. It is indeed a little warmer today so the room 

may be very hot. Well, the room was pretty warm. Chris taught a good class. I felt pretty strong but the room was pretty hot and I enjoyed it, but I felt strong enough to do a double so I just decided after drinking 

a lot of water that I would do a double and guess who was it wasn’t Maddie was Marie and you know how that is yeah, she did a good old Pilates butt kicking

 today, but I felt gratified that I could do it and I feel gratified that I could, feel good enough to do it. It’s now 7:08 PM. I’m meeting Mary outside her building
to go to an ACA meeting street is blocked and that’s the way it is. Well, I watched the debate along with Mary

 and I think Harris did very well. Wes disagrees completely and none of his friends are really responding to his thing. 

A big deal just came out right after the bait Taylor Swift endorsed, Harris very strongly. The only criticism was that she waited as long as she did but fuck
 it’s only it’s only September people don’t pay attention to elections till September anyway.

No comments: