Saturday, September 21, 2024

Saturday, September 21: Quiet Morning and Yoga


I woke up at the Dorchester and I hadn’t slept real well due to the cold and whatever. I also found out I gave it to Mary. so she had to deal with 

the same stuffy nose, etc. and fun stuff like that. I’m such a sharing kind of guy wink wink wink anyhow we ended up doing a couple errands and I wanted to buy 
another 

humidifier since the one I have is kind of funky. They didn’t have the one that Mary got at CVS so I ended up ordering it from Amazon

 and it was cheaper anyway and I’ll be getting it tomorrow morning. We then had breakfast at home and took a nice little nap or heading to the 4 o’clock 

yoga class. Well, Mary and I went to the 4 o’clock class with me and it was really a good class. She opened up the doors a lot gave us tips and it was a very enjoyable

 class. After the class we hung out at the studio for a little bit and then we headed back to Mary’s to eat some 
veggie burgers

 with Avocados and sprouts and tomatoes. It was very good. We then discovered that Mary had some vinegar cooking vinegar
 and one other thing that were expired

 two and three years ago and it was time to toss them out. We had a good laugh about that. It’s now 9 o’clock. We’re gonna watch something 


on the TV.📺 We ended up watching a show that Rachel Maddow produced called from Russia with live about live Parness the guy who was a henchman for Rudy Giuliani’s 
scam to get president Solinsky to say they’re opening up a investigation into Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. This 
led to Trump’s first impeachment. It was a great show. It was very eye-opening. We discovered also this thing 

called a Rollie, which makes your eggs into a nice long tube, so it’s a rolled up egg and the 
guy who presented it presented in such a funny way with double entendre

 out the Wazocalled a Rollie, which makes your eggs into a nice long tube, it was the funniest thing I’ve seen. I’m seriously considering getting one and giving it to someone for a 
Christmas present. That’ll blow their mind. They have it on sale at eBay. Anyhow, I got this 

weird hot sweats thing that happened last night. It was very strange and I sort 

of had the shakes as soon as I ate something I felt better but my body feels like it’s going through some weird changes and stuff.

No comments: