Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Tuesday, September 17: Back to Work w/Choir


Last night, I had a weird dream where I had one of my anxiety dreams with going around circles trying to catch the EL because you can hear the EL in the 
background whenever it starts running first thing in the morning. Anyway, I got the Mike’s a little bit late today Anyhow did a little bit clean up at Mike’s mostly noticed that I think I caught a cold last night because

 my sinuses feel a little stuffed up. I have a scratchy throat. Anyhow, I 

went out, got myself a couple Pepsi and then went back and talked on the phone

 and then we had to get Mike to his doctors appointment at Penn Medicine

 at 800 Walnut St. Well, you passed the breathing test and resting and then we’re

 going to catch said Uber or Uber ride back to his Homestead 

and then I’ll be leaving pretty soon cause right now it’s 2:46 PM. It’s 5257 1️⃣ Uber ride 

came really quickly and when I told him that we’d be right down, he 

just blew us off. They have the power to do that so I drive for Uber Uber. I can 

blow off people. It’ll be fun. Anyway, we’re waiting at the corner 

of East and Walnut through the rush-hour traffic. It’s a little cool out but not cold. 

What is 3:48 PM going to roll into Yoga with a little bit of a scratchy

 throat and I think I drank enough liquids so hopefully that’ll help me out. I already signed in via

 the app and it’s first class since last Friday. Well, I had Chris’s class

 and it was very good class. I just paced myself and I did OK. I walked Mary near her place

 at Rittenhouse Square and then I headed on down towards the CVS to buy 

those bleach tablets and somehow I lost my thermos between then and I looked all over the CVS And it’s nowhere to be found so I think this time I really lost it and I 

think I really did a good job and lost this thing. But I had to hurry up because I just got to practice in time and that


is now 6:55 PM . I walked into the choir room. We were handed a whole shit load of music plus a huge thick musical score for a play called Considering Matthew Shepard. I believe that’s the concert in Germantown

 and I told him I can’t do it because it’s just too far away so anyway, I bought some ice tea. I have something to drink. Hopefully, my thermos will magically appear.
 Anyhow, 🎵the choir rehearsal was a little bit different than the normal choir rehearsal primarily because it was the first one and there was business take 

care of and we refused songs. We didn’t sing as much as normal, which is probably good considering my scratchy throat and stuff. There are some pretty interesting songs and this year‘s calendar is all bunch of site hustles going on and I and that’s how it works. now I’m at 13th and Walnut and this bus stop doesn’t have the turn timetable thing  I decided to catch the 42 bus and he said it went to 30th and Walnut so that’s what I’m gonna do go to 30th and Walnut walk 30th and market and try to catch the EL

No comments: