Monday, September 02, 2024

Monday, September 2: 9 AM Yoga. Work.


Well, this morning I got up and hustled the best. I knew how to keep breakfast and get the Mike’s almost on time so I could drop off stuff  and go to yoga 



which I successfully did. The class was very good. I like Dan. He’s a good teacher. It was warm, but not suffocatingly warm Which was good Mary made it despite not feeling at her top best 

which was really good of her. Yoga is tough when you’re not at 100% anyhow we finished 

the class and we walked together until 15th and Locust and then I went to Mike’s. I 

proceeded the thrown a batch of laundry. I was a bit tired after morning 

yoga so I kind of took it easy and did a little light cleaning and talk on the 

phone with my sister that kind of thing. OK then anyway after I got the laundry from

 the dryer, I decided to urge Michael to walk with me even though it’s past the time he likes to walk. It’s tends 

to be tired. Went on anyway I grow it him a little bit I must say. And, we 

enjoyed the perfect weather that was out here. It’s beautiful out here today. Anyhow, Limbo came by on his 

bike and we talked with him for a little while and that was really cool 

and we hung out and I signed out and left Mike a little bit late and headed onto 

Mary’s place now 4:17 PM. I’m almost I’m in Rittenhouse Square. Well, Mary wanted

 to go out to eat so we went to eat in at the restaurant that we usually go to takeout with

 and it was very good and very relaxing. We were the first people

 in there and it was quite enjoyable. We’re gonna take a walk soon it’s 6:07 PM. oh, 

we took a walk all the way to 23rd and Pine Street and went to Fidler Square, 

which is a park that I’ve never been to or I haven’t been to in ages. It was a perfect

 day for a walk. I enjoyed it a lot. There are a lot of really Beautiful 

expensive homes along the route and unique architectural highlights. It was 

pretty wild and the weather was absolutely perfect for a walk. We took

 a lot of pictures. It was fun. But then went back and watched an episode of Law and order CI. We’re now in season three 
out of 10 seasons at the show ran from 2001 to 2011. Joe starts the month of September and post Labor Day and post summer action. And we’re gonna have really nice sunny fall weather perfect weather for Philadelphia. 

No comments: